Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Atasia B.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Laura M.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Ashley C.

BY FUNKO #25 in Toys

Funko's POP! Television series presents this second series of vinyl figures based on the hit HBO series, Game of Thrones! Choose from: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, Renly, and Robb Stark. Window box packaging. see more...

• I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Atasia B.
I love this Jon Snow Funko figure! He is so adorable. This is perfect for any game of thrones or Jon Snow fan to add to their collection.  For such a little thing, the details really stand out and are amazing. These things are also pretty durable and light weight. Their large heads also keep them from tilting and falling, very stable.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love these figurines! They give the collector and fan of the tv shows and other media something that is tangible from the show! I love Game of Thrones and all of the Funko POPs from that series. I especially love the Jon Snow figure. I gave this to my boyfriend for Christmas and he was very pleased.
Ashley C.
Funko Pop vinyl figures are such a great collectible. They're well made, well painted with great attention to details, while keeping in the Pop style of "cartoonish" figures. I have the keychain sized Jon Snow, and even at "1/4" the size, it's still impeccably detailed, painted and well made. They're extremely affordable, as well. Most of the regular sized figures and keychains are in the less than $15 range, while the rides and 6" Pop figures are usually in the $14.99 and up range (depending on where you purchase them)
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
There are two John Snow Funko Pop figures, this one being the less cool one. I got it from a friend and I love it either way! I have him watch over my pets' cage or PC or whatever I can think of.
Andrea R.
I love these Funko Pop Figures. They are affordable and are really nice. I own so many of these. I especially love the Star Wars figures. I also have a big collection from the Game of Thrones collection.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Pop! vinyl figures are nicely painted and the details are amazing. I love how barnes and nobles carry them as I have a membership so I get 10% off and sometimes there are 20-30% coupons!
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
I adore these little Pop figures and Jon Snow is my favorite male character on the show. I love the detailing and how much he looks like the character.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
He may know nothing, but he sure looks cute on a shelf & since I can't have him for real this cool Pop from Target will have to do.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
He's great! Looks a lot like the character and his brooding face he always has one. Now he's the watcher on my wall
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love these little toys, they are so fun! I have a few from the Game of Thrones series but this one is my favorite!
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?