Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Castle Black Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Megan Joy W.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Castle Black Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Atasia B.

BY FUNKO

There may be stronger individual sellers but as a range nothing can touch the sales of the Game of Thrones POP figures Now in their 5th wave Funko continue to release new characters important to every GOT fan and collector Each of these brilliant POP! vinyl figures stand around 9cm tall POP! vinyl has been the collector&39;s sensation of the last few years see more...

Atasia B.
I love this Jon Snow Funko figure! He is so adorable. This is perfect for any game of thrones or Jon Snow fan to add to their collection.  For such a little thing, the details really stand out and are amazing. These things are also pretty durable and light weight. Their large heads also keep them from tilting and falling, very stable.
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
You know nothing Jon Snow! What a fun collectible! Funko pop figures are my new favorite thing to collect! Game of Thrones is one of my favorite shows and I love that they have pretty much every character! Affordable and cute! Everyone should collect!
Christina S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Game of Thrones!!!! Jon Snow is my favorite character! You know what I really love??? Having A tiny Jon Snow in my bedroom! This toy doesn't do much, so it may not entertain a child, but it will entertain any GOT fan!