BY FUNKO #85 in Toys

Alan Tudyk&39;s Hoban Washburne - "Wash" to his friends - gets the Pop! Vinyl treatment! Standing 3 34-inches tall this stylized vinyl figure of the Serenity ship&39;s pilot is the perfect size for desk display at work or at home! The Firefly Hoban Washburne Pop! Vinyl Figure makes an awesome collectible for any fan of the Joss Whedon TV series! see more...

Gabbi M.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this Funko Pop! Vinyl because it really looks like Wash with his hair and the clothes he is wearing, but he has his dinosaurs like he does in one of the episodes of the TV show. I love it!
Lauren M.
Midland City, AL
This is my favorite Pop! from the Firefly line! I love that they kept Wash in one of his Hawaiian print shirts and that he's holding a dinosaur that reminds us of his classic quote "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal."
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I love this little figurine! It's adorable and stands up on its own, and it just fits perfectly with my room! It's Shiny, Cap'n!
Michelle B.
Nashville , GA
One of my first Pops, and one of my favorites. Wash with his dinosaur. "curse you sudden, but inevitable betrayal!!"
Cece M.
So cute and the paint job is amazing. It's recognizable and colorful as Wash and even comes with his dinosaur.
Christina M.
These figures are so cute. my kids love them. they are so soft and small enough to take with easily