BY NONE

Pixar&39;s latest film is coming around June An interesting concept the &39;characters&39; actually live inside the head of the on screen &39;humans&39; arguing amongst themselves whilst trying to advise their humans how to act It looks like a great idea and the POP! range reflects the emotions who live in the headquarters - the brain of each human see more...

Drue B.
Orlando, FL
My mom got me this for Christmas and it has to be one of my favorite gifts. Since she got me this one I have grown my collection a little more. They are super cute and affordable little collectables. There is such a wide range of different Pops I find myself just scrolling through the website to look for ones to add to my collection.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love my sadness pop! She is so cute and my desk look more complete. Now my personality shines through. She is sturdy and looks just like sadness from the movie! She's easy to dust and definitely the best bang for your buck when it comes to figures for your desk!
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My kid loved the Inside Out movie. Sadness was the best. This collectible is too cute. Great size. Awesome durabilty. We love her.
Shannon O.
I love how durable she is-sometimes Pop Vinyls can be a bit fragile. Super cute likeness and stands easily. Perfect to have on my desk as a reminder that it is ok to be sad.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
All of these toys are super cute but insanely expensive. I understand the one modeled after characters from adult shows and movies that adults can collect but there's no way I'm spending that kind of money on a toy for my 6 yo that he won't care about after 10 mins.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I actually got Sadness from Disney MOVIE Rewards. She is so cute and much heavier than other pops I have!
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Sooo cute!!! I love these little Disney figurines they are a quality made product
Carmela C.
I love my sadness pop vinyl!! She is super cute on my desk! Love love love!!
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I collect these and I needed sadness when she came out. I usually wait for hot topic to have a sale to buy them. Otherwise they can get pricey!
Krissy P.
Ellensburg, WA
Don't you just want to hug Sadness, make her a cup of tea and discuss all of your woes? No? Just me then? I love Sadness and Funko did a great job capturing her essence. Her pose is perfect abs alludes to her teardrop shape. She looks perfect next to my Joy and Disgust on my desk!