BY FUNKO

Funko Disney Frozen Pop! Vinyl Set, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven: Collectable Disney Frozen Bundle includes Frozen's Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven Licensed from Disney's movie Frozen Figures stand 3-3/4" tall For ages 5 years and up Disney Frozen figure set includes Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven and is sure to capture your child's imagination See all Disney Frozen on Walmart.com. see more...

• Are these safe for my nieces to play with or is it more to collect ...8 Answers
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
These are so cute for kids! There small enough to hold and play with. Or you can keep them in the box to collect them!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Me and my boyfriend have started collecting these. They are so cute and they have so many different characters from our favorite shows. They also have different exclusives that come out at various stores, so it makes it even more fun to collect. One thing to look out for is the fact that a lot of their paint jobs can be kinda messy and all are different so if you're collecting, make sure you check that out. If it's for a kid, then no worries. I did purchase the Olaf for my nephew and the antlers broke off very quickly, he also got a Hulk one and that one broke very easily as well. The small antlers could pose a risk for small children if they break, so make sure if you purchase these to keep that in mind. I love these guys and will continue to collect them :)
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These are adorable and I just had to buy them to add to my ever growing Disney funko pop Collection. They are all very well made with beautiful paint jobs.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Todas las figuras de FUNKO son geniales, provoca coleccionarlas. He tenido la oportunidad de ver de cerca estas figuras de Frozen y son muy adorables, perfectas para cualquier fanático de la película.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I'm a total Disney geek who loves to collect Pop figures! So of course these are a huge necessity to me! I also recently saw some on clearance. Totally awesome!
mike b.
mike b.
Love the movie love the figures they are well made and duribale well painted and vibrant the kids loved them
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
I have collected, these also! I'm little sister has every thing of frozen! These are to cute not to have, from our best and most favorite shows!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I don't have these frozen ones but i do have others and I love collecting these. They are so cute and fun to collect
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
I have had anna for a few months now. she was my first funko pop ever and still my favorite. she is also one of my favorite disney characters
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Let it goooo, let it gooo! If you have a little Anna or Elsa in your house you know they need everything Frozen. These little funko pops are so cute they aren't annoying! =)
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Are these safe for my nieces to play with or is it more to collect than play with?