Funko Disney Frozen Pop! Vinyl Set, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY FUNKO

Funko Disney Frozen Pop! Vinyl Set, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven: Collectable Disney Frozen Bundle includes Frozen's Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven Licensed from Disney's movie Frozen Figures stand 3-3/4" tall For ages 5 years and up Disney Frozen figure set includes Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven and is sure to capture your child's imagination See all Disney Frozen on Walmart.com. see more...

• Are these safe for my nieces to play with or is it more to collec...8 Answers
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Me and my boyfriend have started collecting these. They are so cute and they have so many different characters from our favorite shows. They also have different exclusives that come out at various stores, so it makes it even more fun to collect. One thing to look out for is the fact that a lot of their paint jobs can be kinda messy and all are different so if you're collecting, make sure you check that out. If it's for a kid, then no worries. I did purchase the Olaf for my nephew and the antlers broke off very quickly, he also got a Hulk one and that one broke very easily as well. The small antlers could pose a risk for small children if they break, so make sure if you purchase these to keep that in mind. I love these guys and will continue to collect them :)
Tracy D.
I received my first Funko Pop in a loot crate about a year ago and now I am hooked. I have collected a few of them and always keep a look out for more. I have almost the entire Frozen set and love them.
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
Todas las figuras de FUNKO son geniales, provoca coleccionarlas. He tenido la oportunidad de ver de cerca estas figuras de Frozen y son muy adorables, perfectas para cualquier fanático de la película.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Funko Disney Frozen Pop! Vinyl Set, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven everybody wants these even if they don't want to admit it so old or young go ahead treat yourself, you know you want to.
Jasmine E.
Let it goooo, let it gooo! If you have a little Anna or Elsa in your house you know they need everything Frozen. These little funko pops are so cute they aren't annoying! =)
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I'm a total Disney geek who loves to collect Pop figures! So of course these are a huge necessity to me! I also recently saw some on clearance. Totally awesome!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These are adorable and I just had to buy them to add to my ever growing Disney funko pop Collection. They are all very well made with beautiful paint jobs.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I love these things! I got one for my friend and she was absolutely obsessed with Olaf! Absolutely worth the look on her face and very fun to play with !
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
I have collected, these also! I'm little sister has every thing of frozen! These are to cute not to have, from our best and most favorite shows!
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
I have had anna for a few months now. she was my first funko pop ever and still my favorite. she is also one of my favorite disney characters
Carmen M.
Are these safe for my nieces to play with or is it more to collect than play with?