BY FUNKO

Your favorite character from Disney&39;s hit Frozenmovie is now rendered in the Pop! Vinyl figure format! This Disney Frozen Coronation Elsa Pop! Vinyl Figure features the film protagonist as a 3 34-inch stylized vinyl figure This Coronation Elsa Pop! Vinyl Figure has her in her coronation ceremony dress along with her tiara This Frozen Pop! Vinyl figure is so great that you won&39;t ever want to let it go! Ages 4 and up see more...

Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
I love frozen so much. Queen Elsa is so fabulous I love her. I love to collect Disney figures and she was a perfect fit for my collection. I loved it so much I bought a second one for my granddaughter
Melissa T.
Arlington, VA
My daughter is a big frozen fan and this doll had to be in her collection, is a good size doll for her daily pretend play. Head turns side to side only, no other movement on this doll.