BY FUNKO

Let Merida help you be brave! This Brave Merida Disney Pixar Princess Pop! Vinyl Figure features the courageous and fiery young princess from Disney Pixar's Brave film rendered in the adorable Pop! Vinyl format. Measures 3 3/4-inches tall. Ages 5 and up. see more...

Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I have over 150 Pops, and this is one of my top 20. It's absolutely adorable. The paint was done well, great coloring. Merida is one of my favorite recent Disney characters. The price of Pop! figures isn't awful, but I am disappointed that it's climbing now.
Julia J.
Im addicted to collecting these pop vinyls! They are just so cute and awesome. I find myself collecting all different kinds. This one I like because it's one of my favorite Disney princesses. She's just so awesome & brave 😜
Christina M.
Westover, WV
I love the pop vinyls, as do my kids and husband. Having them in a princess just combines my love for Disney with my geek side. These feel heavy duty and high quality.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have over 300 funk pops and this is one I just had to have. It really adds to my
Collection. I love her freckles
Amanda C.
Very cute, well painted, a good addition to the Disney pops. She is well made and sturdy, looking very much like the movie Merida.
Monica C.
I love collecting Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures. This one was very well made and I think it'll be a great addition to my Disney collection
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this Vinyl Figure! Brave is one of my favorite movies and Merida looks so cute as one of the figures.
Melissa S.
My daughter loves merida and this toy is perfect for her to carry around. She talks to her all the time.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I love Funko POP vinyl figures! I think this Princess Merida is really cute. She is very detailed and I love her hair.
Jessica R.
Liverpool, UK
I absolutely adore Pop figures and it's so nice to be able to have a few female characters in my collection!