Funko Batman Harley Quinn DC Comics Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Tara C.Funko Batman Harley Quinn DC Comics Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Julia J.Funko Batman Harley Quinn DC Comics Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Rochelle R.

BY FUNKO #21 in Toys

Inspired by the urban and stylized character designs of today's designer toys, Funko brings your favorite characters to life as never before with their POP! figures! These 3 3/4" figures feature Funko's uniquely stylized design, rotating heads, and articulation. Window box packaging. see more...

• I have looked for these everywhere where is the best and ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexandra M.
Bonham, TX
This is one of the most classic designs of Harley you could ask for. She isn’t too detailed, but has enough to make you love her! Makes a perfect addition to any Harley fans collection!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
You can’t go wrong with the classic Harley Quinn! Found this beauty at a resale shop and i had to get it instantly. Harley loved her mr jay and she always showed it!
Kitty S.
This was the first Harley Quinn POP! vinyl I added to my POP! collection and I still love her.
She's cute and playful with her little pop gun. I think she embodies the character well.
The only problem I have with this one is the inclusion of the four diamond pattern on her costume. Her traditional costume, the one pictured here, had two and three diamond designs. The four diamond design wasn't introduced into the Arkham games, but that's a nitpick thing.
Overall, I completely love this figure.
Amber S.
Harley with her pop gun is the cutest Harley figure out there. These Funko Pop figures are so affordable and I would compare them to our generations beanie babies. They are so cute and affordable and look awesome on any bookshelf. If you are looking to buy this for yourself or someone else I totally recommend it.
Julia J.
Harley Quinn is one of my favorite characters from Batman and the DC universe alone. She's just so psychotic and awesome. I had to have her, the details on her are perfect too. She goes great with my other Batman pops. The picture is of my growing Funko Pop Collection.
Stewart P.
There are now a handful or so of Harley Quinn POP vinyls and since she's one of my favorite villains, many of them are on my must-have list. This one nicer in person than it appears online but it's still not my favorite one of Harley. As always, the quality is excellent from Funko though!
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
I love her! I have the glow in the dark version and now I'm trying to get my hands on the black and white and the pink versions! Also, I'm crazy, crazy, crazy about the roller derby version as well. Keep making them, I'll keep buying them!
Katyln R.
Hayesville, NC
I'm a batman freak!!! I bought this few months back for my collection!! I've never took it out of the box, only paid $8!! With also a batman and joker!! Funko is a perfect for people who collect vinyl figures!! Also I don't recommend giving to a child it's collectors idems but don't listen to me lol you do what you please!!
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love all pop vinyls, I'm a huge collector. This pop is great for anyone who loves Harley Quinn and for any DC fan. I'm always blown away by the quality of the products from funko and it doesn't disappoint.
Lisa G.
Classic Harley Quinn. Can't go wrong with her. She loves her Mr. Jay and they are ancrazy pair. Like with all Funko products these are VERY collectable and can become an addiction fast.
brianne E.
Fort mcmurray
I have looked for these everywhere where is the best and cheapest place in canada to purchase these