Fundex Games Mexican Train Dominoes Game in a Tin Ages 8+ uploaded by Marcie M.

BY FUNDEX GAMES #71 in Games

This train approach to dominoes is right on track! In this game that s sweeping the nation, you engineer your tiles around the electronic 3D train hub. The hub toots and chugs for a little extra entertainment, plus it holds your dominoes neatly in place. Comes with 91 color-dot double 12 dominoes, electronic train hub , 9 colorful train engine game pieces, game instructions, and is packaged in a colorful train-shaped tin. Ages 8+ see more...

• Do you like to play this game when there is family reunion?3 Answers
  • "Great to play with a big group." in 1 review
  • "This is a great game for family get togethers, picnics, barbecues, etc." in 1 review
  • "And i think that this "train" is pretty cool." in 1 review
  • "Great for large groups of people. " in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is definitely one of our top favorite games to play when we have guests over. The game comes in a nice box, and the directions are easy to read and follow. Our six year old daughter even plays with us, and loves it. This is a strategy game, and can bring a lot of laughter and fun . I would highly recommend this for people who like to entertain, it’s a really fun game.
Taryn J.
Kingman, AZ
This is our families' favorite game. Easy to learn, easy to play for most ages. We taught our youngest child at age 5. The colored dots help them learn the game fast!
Melony L.
Such a fun game! Great to play with a big group. I don't own this game, but I want it, and always enjoy when we go to a friend's, and they break this game out!!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
This game is one of my favorites.. We like to race in our family who can get to the finish first. Sometimes my brother makes up new rules to the game... Fun.
Liv N.
This is a great game for family get togethers, picnics, barbecues, etc. It's a great version of dominoes.
Sarah R.
Sherwood, AR
Best game for all ages. Hours and hours of fun. Easy enough to have good convos throughout the game too.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I love dominoes but this one is awesome different rules and objectives... a family must for game nights
It's a good easy game to learn and play. Great for large groups of people.
You can’t really go wrong with dominos. Easy to reach young children. I first played when I was 4 or 5 with my great grandparents. Definitely a game for all ages.
amanda m.
I love dominoes no matter what. And i think that this "train" is pretty cool. Great game to play while sitting outside in the summer time.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Do you like to play this game when there is family reunion?