BY FUNDEX GAMES

Quick! How many words can you think of that rhyme with "night"? A to Z is the think-fast, shout it out electronic game that makes players scour their minds for items within categories that begin with different letters. Race the clock and your opponent as you rack your brain in the game that lights everything up from A to Z. Be the first player to turn off all the letters and you win! Includes electronic game board, A to Z category cards and instructions. Requires 3 AA batteries . For 2 to 6 Players. Ages 8 & Up. see more...

Jason G.
Muskogee, OK
I have always played a version of this game where players select a topic and take turns naming items using letters of the alphabet until one by one players are unable to. This version's goal is for the first player to work through the entire alphabet using a stated topic. So the electronic board is a must to keep track of which letters each player has used. Both versions are fun and easy to play anywhere.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great game for our family of 5. We love to break up into teams and compete. It is also great in larger group as well since you can have up to 4 teams. My sons also sometimes play it alone. It is very fun and even our 4 year old is able to contribute some to the team. We love it!
Rachel B.
San Mateo, FL
It was an alright game, my friends enjoyed it more than I did myself it was an easy game to learn and was enjoyable to watch someone else play it. My friends LOVED it and wanted to play is constantly you it's a good game for a range of ages.
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX
Brother loves this it's great to play and fun!