Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment

• An ultra-lightweight conditioning cream that is meant to be left on your hair to help give it an extra boost of your selected hair goals.
  • Individually formulated to work for your unique hair type and goals.
  • Smooths, hydrates, and protects hair, giving it everything it needs to live its best life.

Ingredients

All Function of Beauty products are formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, or gluten. Our products are also all certified vegan and cruelty-free.

CooMo lo utilizan chikas lo recomiendan ?
Does it work for hair?
Start your review of Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment!
Fran C.
Bridgeport, CT
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Fran C.
When I first received this product, I shake it up because I like to add fragrance to it. The company added a pleasant pineapple scent. As I was shaking it it sounded very "watery" I was a little worried that it was a watered down version of the conditioner version I use when I wash my hair. Because these products are tailor made for your specific hair type, I believe it's a little less thick (the leave in treatment ) because my hair is thin to fine, straight, oily scalp, etc. if I use any type of treatment that is made for dry hair or thick hair. It will weigh my hair down. Obviously. After using this the first few times after my regular shampoo/conditioner I have to say I was impressed. The only downside is the price point. I have used similar Leavins. Similar as in how they made my hair look, smell, feel, etc. For half the price- if not more than half. It is up to you . FOB does provide a quality product. The ingredients, packaging, etc. are quality & fabulous. No doubt about it.
Jigna P.
Richmond, CA
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Jigna P.
The Leave-In Treatment is heavenly! The treatment is also tailored for my hair goal needs. I usually apply it to my wet hair on wash days. My hair feels soft. Doesn’t make my hair oily at all. Just like with all Function of Beauty products, I got to choose the scent I wanted for the treatment. This product is also husband approved. He literally uses it daily for his hair care routine.
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Didn’t really see much results from this, it just didn’t work well with my hair as far as styling goes. It also hasn’t held up well, there’s separation and streaking going on after a few months but the shampoo and conditioner are still perfectly fine. I don’t think I’d bother ordering it again.
Jennifer M.
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Jennifer M.
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Jennifer M.
I love my custom Function Of Beauty Leave-in Conditioner. I feel like it does double duty, not only do I believe it conditions my hair, it’s also like a curl product that leaves my curls defined, soft, and smooth. I don’t really add anything else in my hair I use the shampoo and conditioner, add in the leave-in conditioner and style as usual and to finish off I use the serum( I love it) I use it everyday!
Katie R.
Collinsville, VA
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Katie R.
Oh my GAHD. This stuff is unbelievable. Worth every single penny. I didn’t know my hair was capable of such beautiful greatness. Literally every day has been a perfect hair day since I started using this whole system, but I think this leave in is where the real strength lies. It’s a total game changer. It leaves my hair incredibly soft, and strong, and it smells so good!! I don’t have to use extra heat protectant, because this has everything. I adore Function of Beauty. Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment
Mariel H.
I love this. My hair is shinier and healthier after using this consistently. And I like that you can pick the scent
Abby A.
Chattanooga, TN
a great leave in!! leaves my hair a little softer, but nothing life changing about it!
Haley N.
Whittier, CA
Function Of Beauty Custom Leave-in Treatment uploaded by Haley N.
I love how customizable this treatment is, and that I can have the exact benefits that I’m looking for to improve my hair health. I’ve been using this product for about a month now and I have noticed a significant change with how my hair looks and feels. It helps a lot with my split ends and making my hair less frizzy!
Ashley W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I’ve never tried a leave in conditioner prior to this one. I have oily hair so i tend to stay away from all things leave in. This product proved me wrong. For starters, the packaging is adorable and customized and it comes with the cutest stickers. But it also leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny without weighing it down or making my hair greasy. Love it!
Samantha C.
San Marcos, TX
Works great when I need a little extra moisture or my hair is feeling dry. Love the customization