Function Of Beauty Custom Hair Serum

• A lightweight finishing product that helps enhance shine, smooth frizz + flyaways, and increase your hair's overall manageability.
  • Formulated with a hair-healthy blend of argan, jojoba, and sunflower oils, and a custom blend of natural ingredients depending on your hair goals.
  • 100% customizable and designed to work specifically for your unique hair type and goals.
  • Proven to reduce frizz by 70%, increase shine by 26 times more than untreated hair, improve detangling by 75%, and thermally protect hair from damage up to 400 degrees.

Ingredients

All Function of Beauty products are formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, or gluten. Our products are also all certified vegan and cruelty-free.

How do you like function of beauty? I’ve been seeing this brand everywhere but want to know what others think.
I Am looking at ordering this, what makes it better than salon brands?
Can you tell a difference in your hair by using this product ?
Start your review of Function Of Beauty Custom Hair Serum!
Function Of Beauty Custom Hair Serum uploaded by Jennifer M.
I really love the serum, it makes my hair smooth, frizz free, and smells lovely. I have noticed a change in my hair for better, smoother strands, fluffier soft hair, more defined curls. Definitely will purchase again with my custom hair regimen.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Function Of Beauty Custom Hair Serum uploaded by Ashley W.
I don’t use this product often, but when I do I typically see good results. I’m a brunette with oily wavy hair and I don’t know if I’d buy again as it does make my hair greasy faster. I’d definitely recommend to anyone with dry/Normal hair and the peach fragrance is subtle yet so nice.
Function of Beauty is awesome! My hair gets big and frizzy, especially in humid weather (and I live in Florida!), so this serum is a lifesaver. I usually put this serum on my hair after I shampoo and condition and it helps keep my hair soft and shiny. A little goes a long way! I have very thick long hair and I can usually get away with only one or two pumps at a time. One of my favorite uses is when I put the serum on slightly damp hair, and then braid my hair before bed. When I wake up I take the braids out and have really pretty sleek waves!
Oklahoma City, OK
I’ve had the hair serum for 2 months now and I love it so much. This is what makes my hair look shiny and not oily, and it smells so good! The scent even lasts when my hair is completely dried!
WinterGarden
I’ve had this for 4 months now and I still have so much left. Worth the price! It helps me de tangle my hair and keep moisture in the ends. Super easy to apply too
Brooklyn, NY
I used it after washing my hair and I haven’t notice a difference. It’s very oily, so it stays on my hand. I feel like you can definitely get a better hair serum without paying that amount.
Quakertown, PA
I fell in love with this! I reach for mine all the time. It’s a little thinner than oil, but needs warming up like an oil does. It tames frizz so well and helps define my waves as my hair air dries.
Lebanon, PA
Ok thisss right here! When you put this gold into your hair it’s so dang soft that my ponytails/mom buns don’t even stay. That’s with grippy hair ties. This is the Bomb. You do not need a lot and it super defies my daughters curls.
Plano, TX
First hair oil I’ve used and just not really sure it does anything for me. Seems to weigh the hair down a bit. Also really hard to get off your hands!
Austin, TX
this serum is an amazing add on! i add this to my order ever 3 months. a little goes a long way, and I love that this can be used on wet and dry hair. it always leaves your hair looking shiny and soft. I love using this to tame my frizz or slept on hair. great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...