BY FUN STUFF 4 BABIES

Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Bought this for my sons father to wear during the baby shower and he actuly used it when our son came along. or was worth it.
Stefani T.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is perfect to give to new father's and even father who have a large gap between children. Lol
Ashley E.
This is pretty cool for new dads. this is great for dads who really don't know what they are doing.
Jill C.
This is a must for my husband. Should include a barf bag too. Lol makes a nice dad to be gift!
Krysten H.
I definitely want to get this for my friends husband. He would get a kick out of it.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario
Absolutely the cutest thing you can get the daddy to be in your life .. Soo handy and they'll such enjoy it
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
These are amazing gifts for new daddies I bought one for my partner he found it hilarious
angel s.
Apple Valley, CA
This is so funny but pretty cool. Cuz dads they are lost when changing diapers. They never have nuthin read y and act like they don't need any help
justine m.
San Antonio, TX
Do they really have this?
Tristen G.
Where can I get this? I've never seen it in stores.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is adorable but I've never seen one! Where can I find it?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have to have this for my husband