Fun on Safari Cradling Bouncer

I had this for my son as an infant and I found that at first when we put him in it it held him to straight up..it didn't really lay back much...used it more when he was around 3 and 4 ths old..did anyone else experience this?
Start your review of Fun on Safari Cradling Bouncer !
How would you rate this product?
Knox
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so great! Kids love laying in them and playing with the toys that are hanging on it the toys are cute and colorful! cant say if its expensive or afforable because it just depends on the brand BUT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME AND VERY AMAZING and the buckles keep the kids secured and safe so they dont sit up and fall or out roll over and very comfortable natural for the kids!
Traphill, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Our baby loves this bouncer seat! We gave the w a t same one and it is perfect for infants (newborn-6months). . Our baby loves the vibrations and the bouncing! Being bounced is one of her favorite pass times lol. I recommend this particular seat for all mommies. This is also offered in different color schemes for a boy or girl or gender neutral If your keeping it a secret!
Purchased at: Walmart
I had used this product for my son when he was a couple months old and he loved it. He found the toys hanging down so amusing but about after 4 months old he got really bored with it and would only stay in it for 5 minutes before trying to slide down and ended up getting out of it every time. I still would recommend this product because even though he only enjoyed it for a few short months, he still loved being in this thing and enjoyed playing with the toys above his head!
Circleville
This bouncer is really nice to have especially when you have a baby with reflux. Its angle is perfect to help my baby puke less. The vibrations are soothing and settle and don't upset her stomach. The toy bar is removable. Its affordable and overall im wrote satisfied
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are good to use before babies start to want to turn over. My daughter enjoyed for a short time then she always was nad she couldnt flip over to her stomach in it..lol. I wouldn't recommend especially if you have a swing.
Sunnyvale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good bouncer. Have given and received it as a gift. Reasonably priced and has lasted through more than one baby. I like that the seat is removable and washable. Pretty good battery life too. No complaints.
Dallas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby was this thing so much roxham right to sleep well sister said I can keep you asleep during that time it really pre occupies him when I'm trying to clean up the house
Fort Lee, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Es barato y básico. Para pasar de un apuro creo que esta bien. El material no se hasta que punto me gusta. Es por eso que le doy 3 estrellas . Pensar bien antes de comprar este producto no me tomo mucho tiempo por el valor. Pero definitivamente invertiría en algo mejor que esto.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Both my sons loved this bouncer. It was perfect when they were newborns because they could see everything and it helped them fall asleep! Lots of things to look at for stimulation too.
Durham, ME
Such a great little seat to have around! My son hated to lay down flt on his back, so he had a couple of these around the house and at my mothers house, so when he fell asleep we could just lay him down in here and rock him little and he would stay fast asleep. We didn't have to worry about bringing him up stairs to his crib or bassinet. Also when he was awake you could lay him down in here and he could ply with the toys, it plays music he liked, it rocks back and forth if you where trying to put the little one to sleep. Another great thing is this has a vibrating option which my oldest son just loved, all we had to do was lay him down and turn the vibrate on and he would be fast asleep.