BY FUN ON SAFARI CRADLING BOUNCER

• I had this for my son as an infant and I found that at fi...3 Answers
rene P.
Durham, ME
Such a great little seat to have around!
My son hated to lay down flt on his back, so he had a couple of these around the house and at my mothers house, so when he fell asleep we could just lay him down in here and rock him little and he would stay fast asleep. We didn't have to worry about bringing him up stairs to his crib or bassinet.

Also when he was awake you could lay him down in here and he could ply with the toys, it plays music he liked, it rocks back and forth if you where trying to put the little one to sleep. Another great thing is this has a vibrating option which my oldest son just loved, all we had to do was lay him down and turn the vibrate on and he would be fast asleep.
Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter is the first grandchild, so she was very spoiled with a variety of these types of chairs. I received the blue one at one of my baby showers. It was okay my daughter was almost 9 lbs. when she was born and she sunk straight in, it wasn't very supportive and was too big for her size. She did enjoy the vibrations she would calm down and fall asleep in the beginning. I only wished that the toy bar was a bit higher, just for my daughters preferences. She only liked toys dangled above her at the age she was using this. She didn't play with the bar at all. It's not amazing but my daughter did enjoy it for the most part, but wasn't her favorite, or ours.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This chair is great. My daughter loved being in it. It worked really well for feeding her and she'd always fall right to sleep afterward.

One issue I had with this chair is that the lion toy, the one in the middle of the toybar, was really hard. My daughter ended up smacking herself in the face a couple times. The toybar was easy enough to remove, so I just left it off the chair most of the time.

Also, my daughter is really tall for her age so she ended up being too long for the chair by the time she was six months old.
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
I loved this seat so much! I was still in school when I had my son, so with all school classes there's homework and everything that needs to get done. I just used to put my son right in this and he'd play with the animals and sit for awhile and even fall asleep. This was one of the few ways to get my son to sleep when he was little. He also had a really bad s pit up problem, but rarely ever spit up when he was in teh bouncer because of the angle it's at. It was probably the best $25 I ever spent for my son!!!
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
The Fun on Safari Cradling Bouncer was my lifesaver. I had to have a few surgeries shortly after my first born. Other than a car seat The cradling bouncer was the only other BABY GEAR item that I needed. The soothing vibrations and little plush toys entertained my newborn when I just had no strength to hold him.
This is my favorite item to gift for baby showers, because I know it is useful, easy to clean and isn't going to break my budget.
I recommend this product to every new mother.
Moniqueca L.
Henderson, NV
This was one of the items that I received as a gift from the baby shower. As a first time mother, I didn't realize how much I would utilize this. It actually helped my calm my child when I wasn't able to hold (i.e. I would be folding laundry) and I could tap the bottom with my foot. My little one would fall right into a peaceful slumber. Also, the toys on the top are actually awesome. They helped my baby begin her "reaching for items" milestone! The vibration is awesome as well
Sanela F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this for all three od my kids when they where babies. they loved it and I loved that it had thos little belts so the child doesn't fall out...it helped free my arms aspecially around the time when they were getting to that age when they don't want to stay still, I would put them there and they would play with the toys or you could even rock them to sleep in it and even leave them in there! very useful!
Emma L.
Aaawww my boys 1and 3 yrold love this.. i had this product since my fist child.. my two buys still fight for it they both want to sit in it, they love it.. its good to put them to sleep, just one little problem that you have to rock them whit your hand or leg and it gets tiring.. cause the vibrator will scared them..
Ashanty G.
South Gate, CA
My baby had two of these chairs but this is the one that he used the most i used it from 2 -6months. He out grew the chair because he would try to grab the toys and sit up. He would get frustrated and i eventually stopped using it. But i loved this chair. It would help me leave him on the chair while i washed dishes.
Shani Y.
Layton, UT
Although this bouncer is affordable, I found that it doesn't work well for newborns. My 6 month old now enjoys it, but it sits up a little too laterally for smaller babies and I found that as a newborn, it was an awkward angle for him. He tended to slip down and fall forward. Now that he has better control over his positions and can move and play, it is far more suitable for him.
Bailey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this for my son as an infant and I found that at first when we put him in it it held him to straight up..it didn't really lay back much...used it more when he was around 3 and 4 ths old..did anyone else experience this?