Fun Nuggets

Whole grain breading and white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever means wholesome fun for your kids. Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

ArrE these better than Dino one ?
Do these taste the same as the non Dino shaped nuggets?
Anyone know exactly what parts of the chicken are ground up and molded into these dinosaur shaped chicken things?
Start your review of Fun Nuggets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun.” in reviews
“My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious” in reviews
These are the best of the best when it comes to frozen chicken nuggets! I’m being bones honest when I say NO OTHER BRAND CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING! Other brands tend to taste like cooked bread, they lack that chicken taste... these on the other hand, DO NOT taste like plain old bread, they actually taste like a chicken nugget is supposed to; CHICKEN!! Not to mention, the little shapes they come in are so cute, my kids love it! Great value for the price, easy to prepare, easy resealable packaging comes in handy! There’s no way that Tyson could possibly make these any better than they already are! Repeat buyer here! 🙋🏻‍♀️
Manteca, CA
Now these are my absolute favorite! I can literally eat these everyday for a while and still not get sick of them (which i have done for a week straight already). Theyre so easy to make and dont take long at all to cook. I make them in a toaster oven for 25 mins between 325-350 and they get perfect. They have a perfect meat to breading ratio and the price reallynisnt bad fpr what u get and u get a good amount in the bag too. I do think they could be a little cheaper but they are worth the price in my opinion. Plus the little girl i babysit loves these as well.
Richwood, WV
Tyson Fun Nuggets are quick and easy way to cook. These nuggets are especially good in an air fryer because they come out crispy and the breading is so so delicious.. Tyson actually has very very affordable chicken that is already pre-cooked which makes things convenient whenever you don’t really feel like cooking a full meal and decide to just pop something in the air fryer microwave.
Aurora, CO
Fun Nuggets uploaded by Amanda S.
Dinosaur nuggets are my families favorite. I really enjoy how thick these nuggets are with a crispy but thinner breading. Which I prefer. They are around $8 and usually go on sale often, I think these have a great seasoned flavor and are still juicy after being cooked in our Power Air Fryer XL. 360 degrees for 8 minutes if you have one, I suggest trying these nuggets.
Youngsville, LA
Fun Nuggets uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these dinosaur shaped nuggets. They are easy to cook- in oven or microwave. They come out juicy and tender either way. Oven makes them more crispy. The meat flavor is good quality and the kids love the shapes and have fun with them. Tyson is the brand to get though. Can find at most grocery stores Fun Nuggets in frozen section.
Falmouth, KY
This product is a must have in my home. My kids love to have this for part of their lunch. Tyson chicken has such a great taste that I haven’t tried and don’t want to try any other brand out there. It comes with quite a bit of chicken nuggets in the shape of little dinosaurs. So not only is it super yummy it is also fun for the kids to eat.
Madison, OH
So I always have some kind of Tyson chicken product in my freezer. My kids like it, and it's good for a quick and easy dinner. I've been hearing recently tho, how unhealthy their products are, and all of these different kinds of bad things that we shouldn't be eating. Its something that I am going to look into before I purchase another bag
Frankfort, KY
Why not make dinner fun? Fun Nuggets change up the typical same old shaped chicken nuggets you get with other brands. It gives dinner some jazz. Not just for kids but adults can enjoy too! Decent portioned sized bags and the nuggets are just the right size. All you need is the perfect dipping sauce!
Glendale , AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these nuggets, and so does my son. My husband is not a fan, though. These are the crispiest of all the dino nuggets out there, we've tried them all. The price is fair, and it's easy to get my two year old to eat them. Of course, they aren't "healthy" in the least, but they're easy, tasty, and great for lu ch on the weekends!
Hamden , NY
We purchase these Tyson Fun Nuggets a lot! I have a 4 year old and watch my niece a lot and find that they eat better when the nuggets are shaped into dinosaurs! They’re a little pricy but if my daughter eats them it’s worth it! I’m definitely a repeat consumer and plan on purchasing again in the future!