BY FUN EXPRESS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

These metallic half-masks are fun and shiny disguises. Use as part of a Halloween costume, as party favors or just for dress-up fun. Assorted color plastic masks measure 6 3/4" and come with elastic bands. 2 dozen. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Nikki F.
I love to use half masks on Halloween, usually Halloween is cold where I live in nh so I dress warm an decorate my face, half masks such as these an some other styles are perfect for getting in the Halloween spirit an also staying warm! What I like to do is come up with a theme like this year I have a lace bat mask an cat ears with a tail an bow tie I'm going to be a cat bat lol but I come up with the idea I use my own clothes, all black an let the mask do all the talking of what my costume is, you don't have to be head to toe outfitted esp when masks say so much an you can do so much with them! I draw lil spooky things here an there on my face around the mask to enhance the effect but a mask makes it all come together or it could be the only thing you wear an it would be perfect! I recommend all my friends to wear masks if they don't want to get too dressy or masks to add to their costumes, there are so many types of half masks that are amazing an beautiful, there are some that are scary an gory, there are so many things you can do with a mask an I take full advantage of that every Halloween! There is no going wrong with a mask full or half mask which ever the possibilities are endless with a great idea an a cool or sexy mask!