BY FUN EXPRESS

Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
I use to love these as a kid! I would buy a handful with change I use to save for candy, when they were super cheap lol the good old days. The flavor doesn't last long at all.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I love everything Easter! Especially these coins, they are kind of duds when it comes to unwrapping them, for me, but once you get the crunchy candy, they are so delicious.
Kennedy T.
I used to love these as a kid!!! 😭😭😭omg!!!! I miss these kinds of things from being a kid!!!!😭😭😭
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Cheap and good. Loved these when I was a kid. You could eat them or use them as play money lol
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I loved these as a kid and my little siblings love them too very cheap too