BY FUN EXPRESS

• Are these safe for little ones, or do they come off the s...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
My son loves these, and I keep a stash at home to use as rewards when he does something good!! I bought them online. I feel like most suckers are similar, but really like these. He loves all the flavors and I will definitely purchase them again!
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I always buy these lollipops! They are affordable and the kids love them. My kids, friends kids, nieces, nephews, etc. all enjoy them. I will continue buying them for my kids.
Jasmine  T.
I think these lollipops are just great. they are not to sweet and are good to handout throught holidays . The thing is, you finish them right away
Jacquelene P.
Tasty lollipops! Good treats for kids and occasionally I would sneak one to myself too. Comes in a variety of flavors.
Dawn M.
Great suckers for kids!! I have a lot less fear of choking giving a flat sucker to a child verses a round ball.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Very good, who doesn't love lillipops?! They taste sooo good and satisfies that sweet tooth!
Lasharay O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love these growing up. It was like the go to sucker in the goodies bags for us.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
My daughter loves suckers. She will do anything for a sucker. She ask for one everyday.
Sidney D.
Vancouver Island
When i used to go trick or treating, i would always be so excited to get these, i think they might be my favorite:)
Are these safe for little ones, or do they come off the stick too easily?