Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsFun Express
13629792 Plastic Rainbow Mustache Tumblers

Fun Express 13629792 Plastic Rainbow Mustache Tumblers

by Fun Express

Don & rsquo;t just settle for gray brown or black Movember mustache or mustache party cups & #33; Put some festive color in your mustache bash with these Rainbow Mustache Tumblers. A great giveaway by itself or filled with other mustache party favors candy and other treats party guests young and old will love adding these plastic glasses to their own stache of drinkware. Features Color - Assorted Size - 6 3/;4 in. Item Weight - 22 oz. FX Exclusive Rainbow Mustache Tumblers Dimension - 13.8 L x 4.2 W x 4.8 H in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fun Express 13629792 Plastic Rainbow Mustache Tumblers!
How would you rate this product?
Sofia S.
fullerton
My mom have cups similar to this ones they are really cute .everyone in the.family use them my dad and me usually drink coffee in those ones...!!!! I love them they can be used for daily use at home or take them at the beach or pic nic and similar stuff like that ..!!!

Looking for your answer?