FUN DIP Dulceria Mango Lime/Watermelon Cucumber 3.01 oz Bag uploaded by Robbye B.

BY FUN DIP

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Inspired by the traditional corner fruit stands found in Latin America, Fun Dip’s tropical mix brings an authentic twist to every dip. Our Lime and Tamarind flavored sticks create just the right combination of sweet and tangy when dipped in Mango Lime or Cucumber Watermelon deliciousness. see more...

Review (1)
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just now bought a bag of this at Dollar General. I think there was seven in a pack for $1. Great price!
I love fun dip in general and I like this one a little also. At first the mango lime was a little bit of an odd flavor but it grew on me. I didn't really want another but for the sake of writing this review I tried the cucumber watermelon. This flavor is even odder. Cucumber candy flavor? Who would've thought? I probably like this flavor least of them all.
I honestly don't think I will buy these particular fun dips again. But I do recommend you at least try them.