Fun Dip  uploaded by Alli M.Fun Dip  uploaded by Rozeta V.

BY FUN DIP

Fun Dip
  • "I LOVE the candy stick that come with the fun dip and still cannot figure out why you only get two and three things of powder." in 12 reviews
  • "even though it's pure sugar, it's still one of those things that reminds me of my child hood." in 5 reviews
  • "it brings back so much childhood memories I can't find them in the stores near me." in 5 reviews
Alexandrea T.
Who doesnt like fun dip? Lol. Yummy!
I would always end up eating the stick before im done and then use my finger for the powder.
Wish they'd include a second stick in them.
Keshia D.
Who does love these and you get to dip the stick in the sugar and eat both or one at a time. I had these when I was young and every now and then I will have one from time to time.
Brinna B.
waco, TX
I loved these as a kid and they're still pretty great. I recently completed a job writing descriptions for an online candy shop and learned quite a bit about them. For example, they're very similar to the recipe used to make pixy sticks which are essentially SweetTarts in powder form. Either way, they're all just as sweet now as they were when I was a kid. I get them at the Dollar Store down the street from my house every once in a while. They're a lot of fun and a great thing to have on hand for kids.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my favorite sweet candies! Cherry is my favorite color. The little sticks it comes with are so good. They look like they would be chalky but they aren't, at all. These are pretty cheap and the best part is you don't have to eat them all at once!
Joyce D.
Denver, CO
It's Halloween! When you can dress up as a lifesize Fun Dip candy complete with a LIK-M STICK! This year, I'm paying homage to one of my favorite childhood treats (and just as fun for adults too!) by dressing up as my favorite Cherry flavor! Seriously two candy treats in one! A sweet and sour dipping candy with an edible stick! Doesn't get any better
Paulette H.
Gary, IN
I remember this when I was a child, I loved it then and I still love it now! I love the different flavors they have and the little sticks that come with it, I have given it to my nieces and nephews and they love it as well, I love introducing old retro candy to this new generation.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
This ended up being exactly what I was looking for! I purchased a slew of nostalgic candy for my 30th birthday party. When I came across Fun Dip, the only ones I could find anywhere were the individually packaged flavor packs. Amazon actually had the big packs (that I grew up with) with the two sugar sticks and three different flavored sugar packs. If that's what you're looking for, this is your product!

(On a side note, the candies were a big hit!)
Hannah A.
Everyone eats Fun Dip in a different way. Inside the package is a long white piece of hard candy & colory powder like that you would find in a Pixie Stick. You are suppose to lick the hard candy and dip it into the powder, however everyone eats the treat in their own way.

It is a fun summer treat especially for kids & tastes great! The best part is that the powder turns you mouth a different color!
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
As a kid, Fun Dip was my holy grail of candy. I thought it was the most amazing thing ever. I still love it now, but the sugar is so overwhelming when you're not a kid anymore. When I go to the drive ins, I will always bring one and make a total mess with the sugar and end up with a blue mouth. But I consider that to be part of the fun.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I loooooove these! I bought a whole bunch of these for Halloween and will be giving them out. They're ideal Halloween candy because instead of giving out handfuls of small candy, you just give one out to each kid. Oh and they are so good!
Samantha A.
Astoria, NY
Which was your favorite flavor as a kid? Mine was the the strawberry!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Q how many people love this product?
HEATHER B.
This is somewhat of an 'old candy'! NEW MOMS would you allow you children to have this treat? Taking into consideration it is sugar!!
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Did anyone ever try the tropical flavored ones? I personally wasn't a fan.
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
The bag is a little messy don't you think a tin would work better for the sugar?