Fulllips Combo Kit uploaded by nickiiie S.Fulllips Combo Kit uploaded by Influenster M.Fulllips Combo Kit uploaded by Melissa W.

BY FULLLIPS

Finally, a tool for fuller, healthier-looking lips without the injections or chemicals. Small enough to carry in your makeup bag, simply use the Lip Enhancer before applying your lipstick or lip gloss. Get the benefits of all three sizes in this Multi-Pack. Includes the Large Round, Medium Oval, and Small Oval Lip Enhancers giving you full flexibility to really target specific areas or obtain an overall lip fullness. Pack includes: - All 3 Size Fulllip Enhancers o Large Round allows you to achieve an overall lip fullness encompassing both the top and bottom lips. o Medium Oval allows you to target larger areas of your lips at a time. Also is good for women with smaller mouths, or thin lips. o Small Oval allows you to really pinpoint and target specific areas of your lips for shaping and evening out the lip line. - Fulllip Pucker up Lip Plumper - Fulllip Exfoliating Lip Brush - Fulllip Waterproof Automatic Lip Pencil see more...

Carissa J.
Ames, IA
Just tried the fullips kit that I ordered from Amazon. I love it! There’s definitely a bit of a learning curve on how to get the product to stay on your lips, but after a few tries I noticed my lips were visibly plump! It’s an inexpensive way to achieve a plumped up pout! I don’t know how long they will stay plumped, but it’s small enough to carry with for quick touch ups!
Influenster M.
Oh man, where do I start! If I could give this a 0 stars rating I definitely would, this gotta be the worst lip plumping item there is, TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! I bought this piece of crap on Amazon after I read all the reviews from previous customers and I thought: "well, this sounds like an awesome item and maybe this will work perfect for me and don't have to spend as much for it as other plumping tools out there" WRONG!!! Total wrong call on that one! I should've researched more on this thing and maybe I could've had the chance to save myself the money and the disappointment. It's very hard to get it to stick on your lips, the bottom lip plumps but the top lip doesn't at all and it only stays plumped for like 30 mins. Total dissatisfaction. DO NOT BUY THIS!!! Fulllips Combo Kit
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I would never recommend one of these lip Plumping tools unfortunately I didn't do my research on it and I ended up with that my upper lip and looks like I would not recommend this to anybody it's a horrible product it doesn't do with an advertising it just makes you look like someone punched you in the face and you have a fat lip
Allie L.
Bremerton, WA
I've had my full lips kit for two years and they still work perfectly. The lipgloss has a tingling sensation when applied and it leaves your lips looking plump for a good amount of time
Edith M.
Brownsville
It did the job and I like that it came with different size plumpers. Overall it got the job done.
Samantha M.
Hey guys 🙂

I thought I would share my review of the Fullips Lip Enhancer. However, I could probably do with using it consistently and then updating the review once I have done this as I have only used this a few times.

Here’s a description of Fullips for those who haven’t heard of it before:

Fullips Lip Enhancers are designed to use self-suction to create a better lip line and overall fullness to the lips. The ultra-lightweight fullips tool provides a simple, non-invasive, and temporary option for achieving fuller lips without the pain and expense of lip injections. The individual controls the level of enhancement. Small enough to tuck into a makeup bag, these little red enhancers can quickly be used before touching up lipstick or gloss, every day or just on special occasions. Made to be durable, they will not break if dropped or carried around in a bag. Our enhancers come in three different shapes and sizes: Large Round, Medium Oval, and Small Oval.

I like how it comes in three different shapes and sizes so you can choose exactly what you want to change about your lips.

The first time I used this, I went slightly overboard and bruised my upper lip…. my friends thought I had vacuumed my lips :/ however, that was my own fault as I shouldn’t have done it that much on my first try 🙂

They do give your lips a nice shape and they do get slightly fuller but this doesn’t seem to last very long at all on me…. maybe if I used it consistently over a period of time they might work better…. I’m not sure? Also, it took quite a lot of time for me to get the look I wanted. However, the item is small enough to carry in your bag if you need to do it again throughout the day. I feel like you can get full lips quicker with lip liner and lip stick which also lasts all day.

This product has a lot of great reviews so I think I will continue using it over a period of time and let you guys know if my opinion has changed. I will also post some before and after pictures as well so you can see if there’s any difference.

I bought this item on Amazon for £19.99, which isn’t too bad considering you get three enhancers.
Lucy E.
Halifax
This product does the job! If you're thinking of having lip fillers but you don't know what they'd look like, or you don't want to go through the pain then this is the product for you. It's easy to use, the packaging is cute, and you don't have to buy all three lip plumper's at once. Depending on the size of your original lips, that's the size you need to get for your plumper. This product isn't too pricey and the effects of the lip plumper's are amazing. The results of this can last up to 3-4 hours and it's pain free.

I find that this product is better than the lip plumper lipsticks/glosses as I don't really feel like they work. The lip plumper can cause bruising if you don't use it right, so make sure you follow the instructions that come with the product to stop the bruising.
Saff S.
colchester
I think this is priced very fairly and you get a few products for the price you pay. I however feel like the fullips lip enhancers don't last as long as I thought they would and are only a temporary solution for bigger lips. They are easy to carry or fit in a makeup bag!
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Does what it says on on the time however the results are good my temporary. I do love the fact that they come in different sizes for different lip shapes and they are ideal for the perfect selfie.
Johanna t.
caderousse
It work very Well! I use it 20 sec by 20 sec and after 3 Time, 1 min to have very big lips and put my lipstick on. Before doing this, i use some scrub to exfoliate my lips