BY SONY

Fuller House: Season 1 (Dvd) see more...

Amanda B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny show!! I loved it. Yes it may seem chessey but I found it funny. I sat and watched this In 1 day!!!!! Glad they made a spin off.
karen m.
Franklin
I watched this on Netflix and loved it! Would recommend this show to anyone. I loved all the seasons so far.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A reboot of one of my favorite childhood tv shows. I’m kinda bummed that the Olsen twins aren’t a part of the show.
Felicia J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was hooked after the first show. I binged the first season in just a day or two. It was easy to get sucked into.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this on Netflix a couple weeks ago and got so into it! It’s funny, it’s friendly and it’s light. I live watching this show. Even more now that they are adults. It’s fun watching the original cast take over their roles!
Joyce I.
Toronto, ON
I grew up watching Full House reruns so I didn't know what to expect when I watched the first episode of this show. It's such a great spinoff to Full House and it's such a funny, family-friendly show.
Shannon-Marie V.
Basingstoke
Its cringier than Full house but brings so much amazing nostalgia. I am so glad they come back for a revival. Im gutted that the Olsen twins didn't join but the show makes a good job of keeping the michelle joke going! I hope they last as long as Full house did.