BY SONY

Fuller House: Season 1 (Dvd) see more...

Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This show is fantastic and awesome for people who have watched Full House growing up like I did. The show does put a large importance on the original show so I would suggest binge watching Full House before delving into this one. It's a real family show, lot of jokes and sisterly-love. It's an easy watch, don't have to think to much but really good. The episodes aren't long and there are not that many of them (I finished 1 season in a day).
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I love it! It's like the more grown up version. They use innuendos and I love the fact that they added those Spanish speaking characters. I think they did a great job, but I would love to see more of the dads and older people in the story. I definitely recommend it. I can't wait until season 3.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My daughter and I enjoyed watching the show together. It is a good family show except there are a couple of parts that I think they could’ve left out that is inappropriate for kids. I remember watching full house when I was a kid growing up so getting to watch it continued as an adult is fun and interesting.
Brianna D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved Full House and love Fuller House! I know some people think this isn't as good as the original but I think it's just as good because they make comments or jokes about events in the original which makes it better. Don't compare the two. I love it!
Tara N.
Austin
Season 1 is the best of the Fuller House series so far. Easiest binge-watch. You watch the whole episode with a smile on your face. The amount of references is unreal and hilarious. Anyone who loved full house, this is a must watch.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fuller house is a great reboot of full house! Although it’s a little cheesy at times, it’s just as addictive as the original. I binge watch the seasons so quickly and am already anxious for the next to come out!
Ashley C.
I loved full House and i love Fuller House Even more. Its great to see the old cast back together for this show. They are not all in every episode but they visit DJ and Stephanie, and kimmy often.
Lindsay J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I like this show, really do. I know it’s not like the classic, as of course times change and sometimes there’s sexual humor. But, for the most part the characters are the same and it hasn’t bored me. I like the team Steve, team Matt thing going on.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Didn't think i was gonna be a fan, but i can't help liking it!! This is such an adorable show and I reallu look forward to new episodes coming out
Amanda B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny show!! I loved it. Yes it may seem chessey but I found it funny. I sat and watched this In 1 day!!!!! Glad they made a spin off.