BY SONY

Fuller House: Season 1 (Dvd) see more...

Megan G.
Honestly, when I heard they were doing an updated version of Full House I was quite nervous it wouldn’t be good. The original Full House was amazing and I wasn’t sure anything else could compare and when it first came out I heard a lot of people weren’t into the new version so I put off watching it. Come back a couple of months ago I decided I was gonna check it out for myself on Netflix and I fell in love. It still has components of the old show but also has a more modern take on the show which I appreciate. I love how they have transitioned each of the main characters into adulthood. Seriously I believe this is a must watch for those that loved the original.
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I watch this with my kids (13 and 6) on Netflix and bought the DVDs when they came out just in case we ever cancwl our subscription. I'm 33, so I have been a fan nearly my entire life! I like tbat it is not as campy and is with the times on several storylines, not as held back and "safe" as the original.
Nicole L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At first I was really excited when it was announced Full House was coming back.  Upon watching the first season, though, I was very disappointed.  It was clear Netflix and the writers were trying way way too hard with this reboot.  In all honesty I feel like reboot culture has gotten way out of hand.  Some things are wonderful and should be revisited, with nostalgia and fondness; but that doesn't mean they need to be recreated anew- ahem, Fuller House.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wasn’t sure I wanted to watch the remake of full house, and it’s decent enough, but if you’re a fan of the old show, you need to make sure you watch this new show with a different light. It’s obviously in a very different timeframe. So you can’t compare the 2 shows, if so then you won’t like this version. Plus, this version is way more comedic I think than the previous show that made more of moral vibe to it.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Don't get me wrong i like watching this,just like i loved full house. I think full house tackled more serious moments. Fuller house seems like they are trying to be to funny and will do anything for laughs.Just like girl meets world tried to be. I do love seeing what kimmy, dj and Stephanie did also the rest of the gang. I would have loved to see one of the olsen twins as michelle.
Erin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I heard they were doing an updated version of full House I was really worried they were going to ruin it but it was fantastic! The episodes are hilarious and the fact that almost the whole cast came back is amazing. Will continue to keep watching!!
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Season 1 was definitely the best so far for me. I kind of stopped watching the other seasons after that. It was exciting to see all the old characters grown up and all the new characters of their children and family. It’s a great show, but nothing matches the original.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I want sure about the reup of full house (fuller house) because well how can we forget the show we grew up with and love. To see the characters grown up is nostalgic, fun and sad at the same time . I love DJ she is for one such a good mom and character. Steph is fun and sassy . Kimmy is hilarious and goofy . I didn't think Steve would be back ,but he is and so sweet! And of course all the main characters we loved danny,jesse,Joey and Becky. I love seeing them in the show . I love how the show references to older episodes and even has a bunch of flashbacks . It would have been icing on the cake to have marykate and Ashley but either way the show is great . I love how it also has the same sort of 'lessons' being taught in the show but with a light, funny ,loving aspect . I watch fuller house with my kids and they actually get into it too!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This show is super cheesy, but you know what, I love it! I was so excited when it was announced (& I binged it all night when it was released) & I wasn't disappointed personally. I love the fun romance triangle with DJ, Kimmy's RIDICULOUS husband, & all the cute little things that made me love Full House. I think Netflix did a great job with this. If you're looking for a light-hearted, fun watch, look no further. This will brighten your day & make you laugh.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This show is fantastic and awesome for people who have watched Full House growing up like I did. The show does put a large importance on the original show so I would suggest binge watching Full House before delving into this one. It's a real family show, lot of jokes and sisterly-love. It's an easy watch, don't have to think to much but really good. The episodes aren't long and there are not that many of them (I finished 1 season in a day).