BY FULLBAR

Clinically Proven to Help You Lose Weight* br Now with All-Natural Slendesta Hunger-Block Created by Dr. Michael A. Snyder, Weight-Loss Surgeon, Author Founder 100% Natural 2 5g Protein 3 5g Fiber Be Full. Lose Weight. Keep it Off! br Delicious, nutritious, and clinically proven to help you lose weight, Fullbar with all-natural Slendesta is your solution to lose weight and keep it off. Created by a leading weight-loss surgeon, Dr. Michael A. Snyder, Fullbar offers a solution that is simple and sustainable. Simply enjoy a delicious Fullbar as a snack or before lunch and dinner with a 16-ounce glass of water to induce fullness causing you to eat less of your regular meal. Eat what you love, just less of it. Its that simple. Eat 2 bars a day for optimal results. Double Chocolate Cocoa Chip br Naturally Flavored br Chocolate lovers rejoice! Enjoy a double dose of chocola see more...

Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I can't say I really liked these. The taste wasn't awful, but they really didn't help me stay more full. I like other protein bars better. Plus, I don't like consuming the extra calories in this bar before meals - I'd rather spend those calories on something that tastes better and is better for me.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have trouble controlling my appetiate its hard for me to stop eating befor but now its controlled and i have seen results which love these bars look wouldent mind trying these :)
mariem v.
mariem v.
Estas barras son deliciosas, yo las consumo cuando salgo a trabajar y las utilizo cuando tengo ansiedad de algo dulce