BY FULLBAR

Clinically Proven to Help You Lose Weight!* Now with All-Natural Slendesta™ Hunger-Block Created by Dr. Michael A. Snyder, Weight-Loss Surgeon, Author & Founder. 100% Natural. 5g Protein. 5g Fiber. Be Full.  Lose Weight.  Keep it Off! Delicious, nutritious, and clinically proven to help you lose weight, Fullbar with all-natural Slendesta is your solution to lose weight and keep it off.  Created by a leading weight-loss surgeon, Dr. Michael A. Snyder, Fullbar offers a solution that is simple and sustainable.  Simply enjoy a delicious Fullbar as a snack or befor. see more...

Fullbar Bars
  • "I didn't use the fullbars to lose weight, but they do keep you full!" in 1 review
  • "Nice to have quick snack when a full meal can't be had " in 1 review
  • "If you truly want to lose weight do it the right healthy way by exercising and eating a high protein low carb diet or cut out sugar and carbs for 2 weeks! " in 1 review
  • "No strange after taste and a great way to maintain a healthy weight! " in 1 review
Rebecca H.
A friend of mine bought these and did not like them so she gave them to me to try. I used maybe two of them. First of the taste and texture is honorable. Its like eating compacted bark dust. But if you get past that and actually eat them and use them as directed you may find it makes you feel really nauseated. I also found they worked too well. They filled up my stomach so much I could not eat at all and then I was not getting the nutrients I needed for that day. I would not recommend these to anyone. We had to toss the rest of the box as no one would even take them from us.
Anna H.
The Fullbar Bars are really good. I love the chocolate ones because they actually taste like chocolate and if you follow the instructions and eat the bar with a glass of water you will really stay full for about 5 hours. I was really surprised it tasted good and filled me up. No strange after taste and a great way to maintain a healthy weight!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Great to have with water before your meal so you don't eat as much of your meal. it fills you up to the point where it could actually take the place of one of your meals. however, ive not seen very many variaties of flavors. only chocolate and caramel and you get sick of that pretty fast. another thing is they're extremely expensive.
Dominique T.
hickory, NC
I tried these a while ago, I found them on sale at Big Lots for cheaper than I could find them anywhere else. You have to drink a full glass of water with the bar for it to be effective. Well, I tried just drinking more water and got the same effect. All and All it was a waste of time and money.
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
Do Not Buy! These are just a gimmick! They are FULL of carbs and sugar and on top of that you have to drink a whole glass of water. These do nothing. Its been proven that carbs turn to sugars and make you hungry later which is exactly what this does. If you truly want to lose weight do it the right healthy way by exercising and eating a high protein low carb diet or cut out sugar and carbs for 2 weeks!
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
I liked the taste of the Full Bar but not the sustainability. It did not keep me from being hungry more than a couple of hours. Maybe for some one genetically smaller this bar would work.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Though I really did not love the taste and texture, I must say they do fill your stomach. Anytime I am starting a diet and need to shrink my stomach I add these into my meal plan.
Michelle T.
Annapolis, MD
I tried these to see if they actually worked. Worked better when I drank water afterwards. Good taste. Nice to have quick snack when a full meal can't be had
Erin O.
Ashburn, VA
I didn't use the fullbars to lose weight, but they do keep you full! Definitely a great choice for breakfast or a snack during the day.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
These are the better full bars I've tried, they do fill you up for a little while, but taste wise they could be a lot better.