Full Volume Mascara Deluxe Sample

Full Volume Mascara Deluxe Sample

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Full Volume Mascara Deluxe Sample!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great product for moisturizing and protecting against the sun. Great under make up or alone ” in reviews
“...best moisturizer I've used and totally worth the price. I have normal to dry skin and this has been the best moisturizer for hydrating my skin.” in reviews
“...love everything by this line. The moisturizer is perfect for my oily, sensitive skin. It provides the right amount of moister without looking greasy. It's perfect for an everyday moisturizer. ” in reviews
Santa Rosa, CA
This is my daily moisturizer during spring and summer, I love it so much! I’ve been using it for over three years now. It’s really moisturizing and my makeup sits really nicely on top of it. There’s also SPF in it, but doesn’t leave a white cast and absorbs instantly. I do use a thicker cream during the colder months because this is a little too thin. Overall I really love this stuff!
Crystal Lake, IL
This Moisturizer consistently reinforces the fact that it enacts nothing but miracles! I have recently experimented with several skincare products, and upon finding that they irritated my sensitive-combination skin, I would cleanse them off, and apply this moisturizer, and it was always able to save the day! I cannot get enough of this, and I have not found something of equal competence.
This is my go-to daytime moisturizer. It’s not insanely expensive and offers deep moisturize without any breakouts. I have been a fan of this for years and normally my skin would get sick of a product and start to breakout, but not so with Shiseido!
It's light, doesn't feel oily, seeps into skin quickly and gives me some sort of sun protection. It does a good job at keeping my hydrated. To improve this, I like more of a gel texture rather then like a watery cream.
Anaheim
This is must that I use every single day for the past 3 years also . This is a part of my morning skincare routine . This not only leaves my skin so moisturize but it works out when I go out into the sun .
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Absolutely in love with this shiseido moisturizer! Super nice to use at night as a moisturizer and serum when trying to unwind. It’s one of my go-tos as part of skincare
Full Volume Mascara Deluxe Sample uploaded by Jin L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this moisturizer! It no only moisturizes your skin soft but it has an spf of 18! It’s definitely 2 in 1 and saves your time because you don’t need to apply a monetizer and afterwards a sunscreen. It’s very light and a little watery, but the make up will go smoothly!
Camillus, NY
I'm almost done with my second bottle, this is by far the best moisturizer I've used and totally worth the price. I have normal to dry skin and this has been the best moisturizer for hydrating my skin.
I love the way it feels on my skin, very hydrating yet light to the touch of my skin. It is pricey, but worth the money. The only down fall of this product is that it give my face a little shine.
A lot of people seem to have a problem with how fragrant this lotion is, but I found the scent light, pleasant, and also very temporary. It's a very fast-absorbing moisturizer and doesn't leave any sticky or thick residue, however, my face began to feel dry and even began flaking around my nose a few hours after application (I'd never experienced this with other face lotions in the past). I will say though that the lotion gives your skin a luminous, dewy look; I got a lot of compliments about how my skin looked, even though I felt it was dry. But overall, for this price, I'd say try another moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?