BY FULL THROTTLE

Low sodium, 140mg or less per 240ml (8 fl oz). Caffeine content: 100mg/8 fl oz; 197mg/16 fl oz. see more...

Kelli D.
When ive had an unexpected late night and an early morning this is my go to to wake up and stay focused on whatever task i have ahead of me. Im not a coffee drinker because of the taste but im a big believer in needing caffiene to wake up and this surely gets the job done. I love how smooth it is and easy to drink quickly unlike other energy drinks that are overly sweet and can hirt ypur stomach or cause heart burm even. The red berry taste is so yummy too, i love it.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I loved this product back in the day! I don't even see it for sale anymore! Maybe it is still sold but I don't see it as much because Monster and other energy drinks have become more popular. I remember the flavor being very good! It wasn't straight up disgusting like so many other brands!
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I used to work in a gas station and these energy drinks really kept me going. I worked long hours and these were good all day and at night I didn't have an energy crash like most energy drinks cause. The flavor was very good, not medicine like some of the others do.
Chloe L.
This is one of the best energy drinks on the market. I don't like the flavor of Monster and Red Bull, so I needed to change things up. I picked one of these up at the gas station on whim, and I instantly loved it. I wish that it was okay through the Weight Watchers program, but I guess I can just make some room for it in my diet. I recommend this energy drink over most others.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Do you need a pick me up because you feeling lazy tired etc. Full Throttle is for you great taste doesn't give you that jitter feeling but it give you that burst of energy you need to get you thru the day.
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
This is the best flavor of full Throttle but it is the hardest to find. This stuff is great. The energy is not a full on burst that cause you to crash 2 hours later, it is more gradual and it maintains for several hours. There's no crazy gasoline after taste either. I love this stuff
Abby E.
Joplin, MO
I buy my Full Throttle Red Berry Energy Drink 16 oz Can at Casey's and it gets the job done every time. I can afford it , I just wish it lasted as long as Red Bull. I will continue buying it because it tastes so good!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really liked this full throttle most out of all the flavors. I bought it at a gas station and it was reasonably priced. It tastes great. The only thing is the stopped carrying this flavor. So, I can’t really find it anymore.
Casey B.
Madisonville
I love this red berry full throttle! It not only has the kick of energy I need through out the day it has the berry taste with it that makes it that much more satisfying.
Krysta B.
Saint Cloud , FL
I love this flavor! It is amazing. And I get the perfect amount of energy from it. And I don't get the bad crash after. It's all around a good energy drink to have.
Crystal M.
Tallahassee
Where can this be purchased
Jean L.
Orting
Where can i buy cases of this item