BY FULL THROTTLE #22 in Energy Drinks

Full Throttle® Full Citrus Flavor Energy Drink.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

• Does anyone else have a really hard crash after they drink this?5 Answers
  • Does this drink make you shaky?10 Answers
  • Who else likes this drink over monster??? 11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My husband enjoys these energy drinks they have some enjoyable flavors I personally wish they we're made with better healthier ingredients but other than that they are good" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of them myself, but she swears by them. " in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great though! " in 1 review
  • "But the blue can taste great and gives me energy which is the point." in 1 review
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Full throttle has been my go-to energy drink for the past 3 years. I would buy this religiously.

The flavor is very citrus and reminds me a lot of Mountain Dew. It’s extremely easy to drink and doesn’t give you an awful after taste like most energy drinks do.

I know a lot of people get shaky after they’ve had a lot of caffeine, while full throttle has a lot of caffeine in it - I didn’t experience any shakiness, uneasiness, or anything in between after drinking it. My father (who is 61) also drinks this religiously and says the same thing.

If you are looking for a bit of an energy pick me up and coffee just isn’t cutting it - I definitely suggest Full Throttle.

You can find Full Throttle at any major supermarket or retailer.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite energy drink! I find that it's not as strong tasting as say red bull is but it still leaves you feeling ready and energized! Fairly inexpensive and always in the drink section , next time try this and I guarantee you will fall in love as I did!
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND FLAVOR! Really only drank this flavor because the others aren't great but original is awesome! Does not compare to anything else so originality was met! I only have one complaint and though im pretty sure there is a warning label I know my limit on consumption. If I were to have 2 or more my hands and wrists start to ache due to carpel tunnel. Weird but that's the only thing I don't like about it. Kids especially don't need this energy drink!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
This used to be my all time favorite energy drink to get. Hell I still drink it every non and again when I desperately need to stay up to get stuff done. I don't really drink it anymore due to all the chemical crap that's put into it. It's not healthy at all for your body!!!! Price wise it's not bad. it's usually around two for $5 at the gas station or safeway. I'd recommend this brand over any other if you had to have a energy drink.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
My boyfriend drinks energy drinks like water despite knowing they aren’t that good for you constantly. So when he gets one I tend to share it with him. He got this one once and it was pretty yummy and did give me some energy.
Jasmine H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I drink a variety of energy drinks, this isn’t my favorite. The taste isn’t as smooth as some other energy drinks and it’s typically priced less than other ones. Other than the taste not being so smooth it isn’t too bad.
Katie L.
Brunswick , OH
Doesn’t have that weird after taste that most have. Cheaper than most as well, and it is easily accessible as it is sold at most drug stores and gas stations. I recommend this one over any other as it is my go to
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love love love this drink. It is a bright citrus note and it helps me stay awake and alert for quite some time. There is a lot in one can so I hardly need to drink half of it to feel alert but enjoy drinking it.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This Curtis flavor is very good! I've drank full throttle when I'm over having a redbull or monster or to switch it up a bit. It's affordable and you can find these at most gas stations. Usually on sale for 2 for $4
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really do not drink many energy drinks, but when I need one I NEED IT. This is my go-to favorite. I love the taste, it is not bitter or too much. And it gives me the energy I need.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Who else likes this drink over monster???
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Does this drink make you shaky?
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
Does anyone else have a really hard crash after they drink this?