BY FULL THROTTLE #19 in Energy Drinks

Full Throttle® Full Citrus Flavor Energy Drink.
Hard-working.
Easy-drinking.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

• Does anyone else have a really hard crash after they drink this?5 Answers
  • Does this drink make you shaky?10 Answers
  • Who else likes this drink over monster??? 11 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My husband enjoys these energy drinks they have some enjoyable flavors I personally wish they we're made with better healthier ingredients but other than that they are good" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of them myself, but she swears by them. " in 2 reviews
  • "But the blue can taste great and gives me energy which is the point." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great though! " in 1 review
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Full throttle has been my go-to energy drink for the past 3 years. I would buy this religiously.

The flavor is very citrus and reminds me a lot of Mountain Dew. It’s extremely easy to drink and doesn’t give you an awful after taste like most energy drinks do.

I know a lot of people get shaky after they’ve had a lot of caffeine, while full throttle has a lot of caffeine in it - I didn’t experience any shakiness, uneasiness, or anything in between after drinking it. My father (who is 61) also drinks this religiously and says the same thing.

If you are looking for a bit of an energy pick me up and coffee just isn’t cutting it - I definitely suggest Full Throttle.

You can find Full Throttle at any major supermarket or retailer.
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
Fitspiration Expert
This is my favorite energy drink! I find that it's not as strong tasting as say red bull is but it still leaves you feeling ready and energized! Fairly inexpensive and always in the drink section , next time try this and I guarantee you will fall in love as I did!
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND FLAVOR! Really only drank this flavor because the others aren't great but original is awesome! Does not compare to anything else so originality was met! I only have one complaint and though im pretty sure there is a warning label I know my limit on consumption. If I were to have 2 or more my hands and wrists start to ache due to carpel tunnel. Weird but that's the only thing I don't like about it. Kids especially don't need this energy drink!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
This used to be my all time favorite energy drink to get. Hell I still drink it every non and again when I desperately need to stay up to get stuff done. I don't really drink it anymore due to all the chemical crap that's put into it. It's not healthy at all for your body!!!! Price wise it's not bad. it's usually around two for $5 at the gas station or safeway. I'd recommend this brand over any other if you had to have a energy drink.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
My boyfriend drinks energy drinks like water despite knowing they aren’t that good for you constantly. So when he gets one I tend to share it with him. He got this one once and it was pretty yummy and did give me some energy.
Louise S.
Chandler
What a wake up drink! The flavor is citrus like, and tastes very good. It’s a great pick me up in the afternoon. It doesn’t make me shake , and it keeps me awake thru the afternoon. The coloring on the can is cool. Can’t go wrong with that. I usually buy on sale I did only rate it 4 stars because I just started drinking them 2 weeks ago.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
This drink has a very good flavor. It is light, almost like a Mountain Dew with a kick. It is one of the cheaper energy drinks available in my area. Sometimes after I drink a whole one, my stomach gets kind of upset though I'm not sure if that has to do with the drink itself or if I just drink too much of it at once.
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
I've tried just about every popular energy drink and most of them all either taste funny when drinking them or leave a weird aftertaste. But Full Throttle isn't like that. It's fruity with a little of the typical "energy drink" taste, but not enough to overpower it. It's almost like just drinking a regular soda!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is so helpful when you need that extra boost of energy. It also tastes yummy which is super nice too. It gives you energy and doesn’t make you feel like you’re going to die afterwards. Definitely recommend.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
This is my absolute favorite energy drink. I literally cannot live without it. I have always been one with a sweet tooth and Full Throttle takes care of that and gives me the energy I need to get through a 12 hour shift everyday. I wish it was available at all stores because it seems very hard to find.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Fitspiration Expert
Who else likes this drink over monster???
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Does this drink make you shaky?
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
Does anyone else have a really hard crash after they drink this?