BY FULL THROTTLE

Full Throttle® Full Citrus Flavor Energy Drink.
Hard-working.
Easy-drinking.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My husband enjoys these energy drinks they have some enjoyable flavors I personally wish they we're made with better healthier ingredients but other than that they are good" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of them myself, but she swears by them. " in 2 reviews
  • "But the blue can taste great and gives me energy which is the point." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great though! " in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Full throttle has been my go-to energy drink for the past 3 years. I would buy this religiously.

The flavor is very citrus and reminds me a lot of Mountain Dew. It’s extremely easy to drink and doesn’t give you an awful after taste like most energy drinks do.

I know a lot of people get shaky after they’ve had a lot of caffeine, while full throttle has a lot of caffeine in it - I didn’t experience any shakiness, uneasiness, or anything in between after drinking it. My father (who is 61) also drinks this religiously and says the same thing.

If you are looking for a bit of an energy pick me up and coffee just isn’t cutting it - I definitely suggest Full Throttle.

You can find Full Throttle at any major supermarket or retailer.
Katie C.
This is the only energy drink that I will buy because it not only contains less addidtives as other energy drinks, but it does the job very well and has no nasty after-taste. I started drinking Full Throttle one day when I was tired at work and needed a pick-me-up. And since I did not like the taste of Red Bull, I tried Full Throttle. Not only did I love the Citrus taste, but it worked fast! Then, one day, they were out of it at work and I was forced to try another brand of energy drink. I hated that just as much as I hated the Red Bull so I took a few sips and threw it out.
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite energy drink! I find that it's not as strong tasting as say red bull is but it still leaves you feeling ready and energized! Fairly inexpensive and always in the drink section , next time try this and I guarantee you will fall in love as I did!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These energy drink is one of the better tasting energy drinks in my opinion.  It actually doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste and it also does its job as its competitors.  I buy these from time to time at my local grocery store and if you are a fan of energy drink I would recommend.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
My boyfriend drinks energy drinks like water despite knowing they aren’t that good for you constantly. So when he gets one I tend to share it with him. He got this one once and it was pretty yummy and did give me some energy.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love love love this drink. It is a bright citrus note and it helps me stay awake and alert for quite some time. There is a lot in one can so I hardly need to drink half of it to feel alert but enjoy drinking it.
Tiona Jo S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have never received a sample of this product.  This product was purchased by myself. I was not impressed with this product.  I didn’t feel like I had any more energy. The flavor was good. However, I don’t feel that it worked for me.
Ashley W.
Euclid, OH
My favorite mostly because of taste. I think it is the best tasting energy drink that is out there on the market now. It is my go to and meets my expectations. Good packaging and affordable and easy to find in stores. I would recommend to others as I already have before.
Aimee S.
Lake Villa, IL
These are by far my favorite energy drinks. They give me plenty of energy and they taste amazing! I will always grab one of these over competing brands when they're available. They are reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend this drink to others!
Audi W.
Energy drinks may be bad for you, but when I need a little pick me up, Full Throttle is what I get. The taste is bomb, there's no grogginess afterwards, and it's pretty awesome with vodka lol
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Who else likes this drink over monster???
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Does this drink make you shaky?
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
Does anyone else have a really hard crash after they drink this?
Full Throttle or Nos?