Full & Thick Head and Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men 13.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Miguel Alberto R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair, so you can get fuller, thicker hair (1) from the first wash. With its Fresh Scent Technology and proven dandruff-fighting formula, this dandruff shampoo has everything you'll need for fuller, thicker (1), awesome-looking hair.For additional thickening benefits, use with Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Now that’s game changing. Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (7). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (6) dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (6). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) vs. dirty/unwashed hair(2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (5) associated with dandruff, with regular use(6) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(7) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I used this almost exclusively in college. I can't actually remember why I stopped...
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
I use this product for my hair because I have dry scalp . It works great, I love it .
Lindsey H.
La Mesa, CA
Works wonders after a few uses. I just wish it permanently got rid of dandruff
Zarmina E.
Toronto ON
My Dad has this Shampoo I used it twice on my hair and it literally stripped all the oils from my hair and made it super
Dry. It also burns if it gets into your eyes. Never using it again! Not ideal for dry hair
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan
My Dad swears my this shampoo. He has been using it for the past 10 years. Phew! Such is long time, isn't it? This is basically the only shampoo he uses. It surely helps to get rid of dandruff and gives volume to the hair.
Ana Maria M.
Tilbury , Essex
My OH loves head and shoulders men shampoo so much that he refuses to use anything else. It smells amazing and his hair is healthy and dandruff free.
William A.
Mi cabello normalmente es muy grasoso y duro pero con este shampoo, todo cambio. Ahora mi cabello casi nunca esta grasoso y siempre esta suave
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
Cannot take a shower without this! Love the tingling sensation that comes with the cooling menthol, really soothes my itchy and dry scalp!
Kat R.
Montreal
I've been buying this shampoo for the last 5 years. It makes my hair feel normal and I can't go a few days without using it.
Sonja R.
Sadly have to say it does not get rid of dandruff... Otherwise it does clean your hair and for the fair price ok