Full & Thick Head and Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men 13.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Miguel Alberto R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair, so you can get fuller, thicker hair (1) from the first wash. With its Fresh Scent Technology and proven dandruff-fighting formula, this dandruff shampoo has everything you'll need for fuller, thicker (1), awesome-looking hair.For additional thickening benefits, use with Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Now that’s game changing. Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (7). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (6) dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (6). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) vs. dirty/unwashed hair(2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (5) associated with dandruff, with regular use(6) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(7) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I know this is for men but occasionally my scalp flakes and I have to use this. It smells great and keeps my hair thick and shiny
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
My fiance swares by this shampoo! it keeps his hair dandruff free, soft and smooth. We love @headandshoulders @influenster
Mayra V.
You can never howling with head and shoulders great shampoo cleans hair throughly and leave its feeling amazing.
Melissa F.
Montclair, CA
I love head & shoulders shampoo I never use anything else my boyfriend uses this bottle and it works great
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Horrible product. I used it, and I turned into a man. I would 10/10 not recommend if you like being female.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Does exactly what it says it will. Flakes are gone and my hair is healthy and strong. I use this everyday
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my boyfriends go to. He has been using it for years. It helps a lot with his dandruff
yesenia c.
This is really good. My boyfriend uses it. & says leaves scalp feeling clean & refreshed
Johnna R.
Great head and shoulder shampoo my husband and I use it great smell as well scalp free
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shamopoo soo mucb i aadorenit it help s my hair grow and smeel really good