Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30

Meet your mineral match! This multi-tasking modern masterpiece does it all. Our oil-free, airy-light formula gently glides on to form a transparent veil, ideal for everyday use. Non-nano Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while our plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° complex helps mitigate the effects of today’s modern-world skin-aggressors – HEV light, IR, and pollution. A proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants helps defend against free radicals while a bouquet of plant stem cells and niacinamide helps promote skin radiance and youthful-looking skin.

Quick question is this for all your body or just your face ?
Is this worth the price? I like my sunburn sunscreen, but have heard good things about this brand as well! Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
Start your review of Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30!
The Colony, TX
I recently started using this Full Spectrum creme. There are things to like about it. It’s vegan and organic, it’s full spectrum spf and protects from digital rays and has no real scent. It has a very slight mineral smell which is expected given the ingredients. I thought I would like this better than Coola’s silk drops but I’m torn. The drops were a little too watery in consistency for me while this is more of a cream. It is not moisturizing (it REALLY dried out my forehead) where the drops were a little moisturizing. I highly recommend using a moisturizer underneath. This also gave my skin a white cast which says a lot since I’m in the fair range as far as skin shade. Between the two I would lean more towards the drops, especially if you have dry skin.
I actually love the actual product of the sun silk crème however the pump does not work. Upon looking through other reviews who also have had this problem, this faulty pump needs to be fixed! The actual product though is glorious. I like to mix it in with a serum in the summer and I like to mix it with my La Roche Posay Cicapaume in the winter. It's perfect! During the day, it layers so well- imperceptibly- only a variety of mineral sunscreens I own including Juice Beauty Sport SPF3 or Australian Gold Untinted. Please fix the pump!!!
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use this under my makeup, almost like a primer. I do like that my skin absorbs it fast and it doesn't feel sticky like another sunscreens. It feels light weight enough for you to do your makeup over. I doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily and doesn't make my makeup oily either. I honestly don't see a difference as sunscreen just because I don't tend to go out a lot during the summer to be able to get a sun burn. But haven't gotten a sun burn when I do use it, so it must work.
Helotes, TX
Best face sunscreen I’ve found to date! I always struggle to put sunscreen on my toddlers face because he hates it, he moves around, and he won’t let me rub it in well enough so he ends up with white all over his face. BUT this sunscreen changed the game! It rubs in quickly, it’s silky smooth on the face, and it takes less than 10 seconds to get on. It also come in a adorable glass bottle that I’m obsessed with. Win!
Dudley, MA
Silky and smooth sunscreen! Not a thick consistency at all is very thin so it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and can still work worn alone or under makeup because it doesn’t affect the formulas! It is a hydrating sunscreen which I like because my skin doesn’t feel like it has anything on it after applying! The bottle lasts you so long because one pump is good for your face. Would highly recommend!
San Marcos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this, I read it tons of reviews on multiple websites saying that it did not clog pores and it did not feel greasy. I have combination skin and loved that it was oil free and had a good amount of zinc oxide in it. I also liked the antioxidant content. It went on sticky, which wouldn’t be a problem because I could use it with moisturizer or put make up on over it. However, make up did not lay smoothly over it, and when I put this on, my pores were visibly enlarged and dirty looking. I also recently started a retinol and vitamin C serum regimen, so I wanted the clean SPF to protect photosensitive skin. Within a week of using this, I noticed that my skin tone looked more uneven than when I had begun, with more dark spots. It may not have been the sunscreen, but with the way it made my pores look, it’s not worth it to keep using on my face. I will either return it or use it on my arms, neck, and chest exclusively. EDIT: adding a star for their customer service, as they are friendly and genuinely care about finding the best product for you.
Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kristine A.
Unless you wanna look like a ghost on Halloween.... ummm this sunscreen definitely left a whitish color on my face. I don’t like how it feels on my skin (feels sticky) and not fond of the smell (however, not really sure it even has a smell). I’m not light skinned but I’m not dark either (I am more medium-tan).
Wakefield
My new favorite sunscreen! Previously used Coola Matte Mineral Sunscreen but switched to this to see if I liked the finish better. No white or chalky finish and blends in and absorbs quickly too! Can not say enough good things about it. Wish it was slightly cheaper but definitely worth it imo.
Prattville, AL
I love this sunscreen. I put this on after my morning skin routine and then apply my makeup. I love that it is a physical sunscreen and it provides a nice base for my makeup. This doesn’t make me oily or hurt my eyes either. That’s pretty much all you can ask for from a facial sunscreen.
Kansas City
I wanted to love this sooo badly! It ticks so many boxes, but did not work in conjunction with my makeup. Whenever I used the sunscreen my t-zone would look weirdly dry and flakey (and I have really clear, norma skin). I’m still going to use the body creams though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oviedo, FL
7 months ago
Caitlin P. • 6 months ago
I did not like this product. It made my face very dry and it smelled SO bad. If you're going to spend money on an SPF product, I would recommend going for a brand that is sold in Med Spas. My favorite is Elta MD. You can also get it at online at various retailers.
Bend, OR
10 months ago
Hannah H. Did it feel greasy at all?
Kelly G. • 10 months ago
I have combo skin. But I feel like it didn’t make my skin greasy or cause me to break out.