BY FULL SAIL BREWING COMPANY

• I found it has a moderate carbonation, isn't it?1 Answers
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I love full sail and I love their amber ale it is smooth and full of flavor.
Mykael  M.
Mykael M.
Eugene, OR
Spent the weekend in hood river and my first stop was full sail! I love a good amber ale and this one was much like many of the ones I'm use to drinking. Little disappointed with the carbonation levels, fell kind of flat a on the ipa like hoppy side. So only 4 stars for this one...
Emily B.
Emily B.
Full Sail is my go-to Amber (and beer in general), I've been buying it since I turned 21. Delicious, full malty flavor. Really perfect any time of year.
Santa Ana, CA
It's sweet, with a spicy touch at the end. has great clarity on the outer appearance with a dark copper color. Very nice!!
Pily B.
Pily B.
I happen to be from the town this beer is brewed and bottled in, my dad worked for full sail for 25 years. Despite all of that, full sail has never been a favorite of mine in fact I don't care much for any of them except Sessions. However, there's something about full sail's amber ale that I can't turn down. A rich flavor and buzz unlike any other.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Solid Amber ale. Nice maltiness with a clean hop finish, not too sweet. Easy to find in the PNW, but not too many other places.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
Full Sail is a great brewery! Ambers are also one of my favorite kinds of beers! This makes it the perfect beer! Definitely an easy go to at the store. I also like the distinct packaging that all Full Sail beers have similarly.
SOUZAN G.
SOUZAN G.
Wallington , NJ
Full Sail Amber Ale Oregon's Original
I love it.
It is my favorite one
You wil like it I know that
Santa Ana, CA
I found it has a moderate carbonation, isn't it?