MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesDrybar
Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush

Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush

Shop drybar Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

[product:drybar-full-pint-medium-round-brush-248-d-x-248-h-x-1024-w] ? Drybar The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush I have thick corse hair, medium length with layers, naturally frizzy and is like a wavy curl. I can blow dry my hair in about 15 minutes when using jumpstart without round brushing and about 25 minutes round brushing. Will this cut down my time difference any?
Start your review of Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the drybar line and usually find their styling tools and products of pretty good quality and worth the splurge . I own the whole line of styling brushes, love the quirky names for the brushes and the quality is good , but this brush falls in the middle for me. I get good volume when using it with a blow dryer but some of the bristles are facing awkward positions causing tugging when using the brush along with poking my scalp. The handle is not a big enough grip when trying to style, needs to be thicker . In my opinion, some of my other ceramic round brushes that are a fraction of the price work just as well If not better.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,713 reviews
Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush uploaded by jen H.
From a company I adore, this brush did not wow me. I would have liked to have seen more wire bristles, they need to be spaced tighter together and the holes are to big to allow too much air to flow through. It results in a frizzy blowout.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This Drybar Medium Round Brush works wonderfully for blowdrying my thick coarse hair. It fits nice in the hand, is easy to use, does what you expect. Costs a little bit high compared to cheaper versions.
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush uploaded by Raigan R.
Talk about volume! This gives you so much volume even if you have flat hair. I love this brush but you could use another one similar for the cost. It comes around 30$ and works the same as most round brushes!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
I am a fan of this brush. It makes my hair shiny, soft and easier to blow dry. I took off a few stars because of the price. I have found that I achieved similar results with cheaper products. Also, I would not recommend this brush someone with really thick hair. My hair is quite fine and sometimes I do have a bit of trouble getting it through.
Sherrie S.
I’ve had this brush for so many years (4+) and it’s held up the entire time. I blow out my hair at least 4-5 times per week and this makes my hair so voluminous and bouncy. I don’t see any reason to replace this brush, but if anything happened to it, I would absolutely buy it again and recommend to anyone with medium length to long hair for a great blowout.
Johanna S.
Brick, NJ
The best round brush ! I love most dry bar products. They are definitely worth the price point. I feel this brush makes my blowouts the best
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Drybar Double Pint Large Round Ceramic Brush great for blowouts!! I love the size of this one. It's a pretty yellow color and has sturdy bristles. Be careful though as the ceramic heats up quickly and can burn you. This is fabulous for long hair and giving volume to bobs
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I find that I feel these round brushes are more suitable for small sections or thinner hair types I found I have to section small and really brush out the tangles so it doesn’t tug at me hair
Fiona W.
The only round brush I use for blowouts!!! Is the perfect size bet it can be used to creat gorgeous soft waves and loose curled if you set them! Only complaint is if I pick up too much hair it can get stuck in the handle if it slides off! The metal of the brush continues to dry/set the hair after you take the dryer away so that's nice for minimizing damage as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia V.
Wilmore, KY
il y a un an
Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush ? Drybar The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush I have thick corse hair, medium length with layers, naturally frizzy and is like a wavy curl. I can blow dry my hair in about 15 minutes when using jumpstart without round brushing and about 25 minutes round brushing. Will this cut down my time difference any?