Full Moon Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 3 oz uploaded by Kimberly D.Full Moon Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 3 oz uploaded by Sophia A.

BY GENERIC

Amy B.
First of all USA made!! They are simple breakable jerky strips (I have a Yorkie), great for portioning. They smell good, made with human grade ingredients. My dog goes nuts for these as soon as she sees the bag!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Since we brought our puppy home last winter, we have made sure that all his food and treats are grain free (personal preference!)... unfortunately that usually means having to run to town to Walmart or the big pet supply store, or order off Amazon (2 day wait) every time he runs out of treats! I've found most little stores just do not carry grain-free treats! So last weekend... I'm walking into the Walgreen's near my house and come across this bag of GRAIN-FREE chicken jerky treats! The packaging looks really nice, and boasts all-natural ingredients... so of course the first thing I think is, "man I bet these are expensive," but turns out this bag was only $3.99! So I thought what the heck, let's have our little guy try it out! Oh my gosh you guys... he goes CRAZY for these things!! I like that you can break the jerky treats apart easily because I usually give him one whole treat daily, but spread it out throughout the day. I've seen no adverse tummy reactions with him so that's a plus! I will definitely purchase these again, as I know both my pup and his little tummy love them!
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Quality ingredients are probably the most important part of choosing dog food! I absolutely love how simple their list is, nothing I have never heard of and can't pronounce. MY Boston Terrier loves these and goes crazy for them. I definitely recommend these.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Our Goldendoodle loves these and we do too. He won them in a contest, and we were excited to try a new brand! They are good quality treats and Arlo says they are super delicious!!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
My bischon poodle loves this snack .. not only does it have chicken but it's all natural there's no wheat no gluten no soy & no corn .. USA made
Julie H.
My 3 dogs absolutely love these treats! And I like that they are made with simple ingredients and made in USA. Highly recommended product!