MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast

Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast

With Full Lash Bloom Mascara, get exceptional full lashes that's soft - even to the touch. With our new petal-shaped brush and mousse formula with natural beeswax, lashes are never stiff or brittle. Perfect for everyday wear, Full Lash Bloom Mascara is also safe for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologically tested. So bring out every last lash, and embrace you in full bloom!

Does this smudge or cause eyelashes to fall out upon removal?
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Full Bloom Mascara Sabes cuanta longitud te da esta máscara ?
How is this different than the traditional Lash Blast? Does the formula flake off during the day?
Start your review of Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast!
Product Highlights
I purchased this from Walmart a few weeks ago. This mascara is amazing! It brings so much color out in your eyes and the volume is great! No clumps!!!! in reviews
I was looking for a mascara that I can wear to work every day and something not waterproof for easy removal. This mascara is perfect! I love the lightweight feel, my lashes didn't clump and it didn't weigh down my lashes and cause them to lose the curl. This will definitely be a staple in my makeup box!in reviews
...make your lashes feel uncomfortable. My favorite part is that it really separates the lashes so it doesn't clump together and give you weird spider lashes. I love the wand, it's made so that it doesn't pick up too much product so it's perfect for the bottom lashes too. It's soft and fluttery and doesn't flake or irritate my eyes so I definitely recommend it.in reviews
I absolutely love this product. I have used every mascara out there. All usually clump or don't show off my long lashes. This mascara is wonderful.in reviews
Mascheroni L.
Le cannet , Alpes Maritimes
Très bon produit, courbe correctement et volume au rendez-vous, je recommande ce produits top qualité sans hésité
Isa C.
CREIL
me encanto creo que no nesecita mucho producto  para llegar a un buen resultado si y tienen un exelente presio   Lash Blast Volume Mascara Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Gina G.
I love this mascara because it did not flake. Although I don't feel like it gave my eyelashes a thicker look, it was still a good everyday mascara to wear for a subtle eye look.
Jennifer W.
Green Bay
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Jennifer W.
I enjoy the natural look it gives to my lashes, this is one of my favorite mascaras!
Ginna L.
Albuquerque, NM
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Ginna L.
I’ve been switching up my makeup routine a bit and wanted a different style of mascara to go along with that! I typically like mascaras that are volumizing and lengthening for a more dramatic effect, but I wanted to go for a slightly more natural look this time. I chose this mascara because it promised a nice lengthening look and it certainly does the job! I would definitely reccomend this mascara if you’re looking for something to give you good length!
Trinity Y.
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Trinity Y.
everything was perfect until I look in the mirror. it always ends up wearing off like I’ve been getting busy all day
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Alaina M.
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Alaina M.
If you I looking for a more natural every day mascara this is it! Out of the lashblast family, this is not my favorite. I don’t get a lot of volume or a ton of length with this mascara. I really love the lashblast line because they don’t clump!
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Johanna C.
This is a wonderful mascara! Admittedly it has been too long since I bought a new wand and I was a little overwhelmed. As I am by no means glamorous or in need of a photo opportunity look on the farm I just needed something light and pretty and this is a winner. No clumps, no sticky globs or flakes, just a nice, lightweight coat of color. Perfect.
Destiny S.
Chatsworth, GA
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Destiny S.
This mascara is pretty great! I love how it doesn't make my lashes clump or look weird. I love how the packaging looks! The price of this is one thing that makes this one a WIN for me! The only downside to this is the applicator sometimes pokes my eyes and hurts because it's so pointy.
Letícia A.
SaoPaulo
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Letícia A.
i’m such a fan of this mascara!! my lashes are very short so it gives me the perfect volume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monny M.
Newark, NJ
il y a un an
Marina R.
houston
il y a 2 ans
Full Lash Bloom Mascara By LashBlast?how can I get this in a box they will send me?
Mirabelle A. il y a un an
U can order it online In a set, if you want it with a box. But normally it’s just in its little box when u order it ordinarily