Full House uploaded by Andrea C.Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.

BY FULL HOUSE #25 in TV

Full House - VINYL see more...

• Which character is your favorite? #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character?10 Answers
  • How many others were in love with uncle Jesse? 😂🤦‍♀️21 Answers
Full House
  • "This is a great show to watch when you want easy laughs, to admire John Stamos, and to see how far technology has come in twenty years." in 25 reviews
  • "used to watch this show all the time growing up getting ready for school, i still watch this when it comes on the air." in 20 reviews
  • "this has to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger, id always pretend to be dj lol yeah silly I know one of my favorite episodes was when they went to Disney." in 10 reviews
  • "I loved watching this show it was good and I think it was a good show for family to watch if they where in there shoes and I had a crush on uncle Jessie when I was a kid " in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows growing up, it showed that families come in different forms & taught life lessons along the way" in 8 reviews
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show was the best when I was a kid but now it’s pretty cringe worthy. The episodes were all pretty entertaining and the plots are interesting but also realistic so you really can relate to the situations they go through. I like the story in general and the writing and production value was great although there are a million episodes and yet they would only rotate through a few towards the end. I’m sure it still on tv but it’s not so amusing anymore since I’ve seen every episode five million times. The theme song still occasionally get stuck in my head too.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I used to watch this show ALL. THE. TIME. and it’s still one of my favorites. Full House is realistic and funny and honestly just such a great show. I still remember being on a family vacation when I was a kid and just wanting to watch Full House all day — which I would still gladly do! This show taught me so much and helped shape me into who I am today, I cannot believe anyone would dislike this show.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think I’ve watched every episode of Full House at least 5 times. It still comes on at night and my daughter watches it all the time. I wish there were more family friendly shows like this on tv now.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I watched this show as a kid. I loved it then and I love it now. I have noticed there are some adult jokes in this series that I never picked up on when I was a kid, but I definitely do now! Some of the acting can get a bit cheesy, but hey what wasn't in the 90s?! It's a good, wholesome family show. I still watch it late at night when nothing else is on. I don't think it's a must see type of show, but it is one of the better shows made in the 90s that if you are feeling nostalgic it is a go to.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
One of the best shows ever! It’s so heart-warming and funny and a great feel-good show with great morals and life lessons. The actors are all so unique and wonderful! This show makes me happy when I watch it and always gives me a good laugh!
Melissa V.
Back in the 90's this was a cool show, and if you're feeling nostalgic, then yes, by all means turn on TV Land or whatnot and watch this. Otherwise, I hate to say it, but you missed out and this ship has sailed. No, you're not going to want to watch the new one which is a desperate attempt at reviving the show. These are classic shows that gave these actors their first break and many pop culture references come from here, but again, only when you're feeling nostalgic.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A classic show to watch. I remember seeing it when I was little. It has a great cast of characters. The actors are wonderful. So many interesting episodes. Never a dull moment on the show. Even watching the reruns of it is enjoyable.
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oldie but goodie. Comedy was alright, mostly from the kids but the storyline was good. I’m glad the show stayed on the same topic and grew so that you could understand each persons storyline. Nice show for the whole family to enjoy.
Kelli N.
Love it! I watched this all the time when I was little and still binge watch it to this day. Also got addicted to the new series fuller house. I’m so obsessed with this show I named my daughter off one of the character. Michelle! And the day I gave birth to her last year ( September 22nd ) was the day the series for fuller house hit Netflix so you already know I was like OMG it was fate! If you haven’t watched this I recommend it good 90s show
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Take me back to my childhood please!! I love Full House! Hands down one of the best shows in the late 80's early 90's! It always had a great message, it's family oriented, and really super cute. I love that every show there was a message underlined in it. I wish that TV would bring back more shows like Full House.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is fuller house just as good as the original. I heard it is not ):
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Who was your favorite character?
Madison B.
IS Fuller House as good as the original? I watched like one episode and never continued.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
Who is your favorite character?
Shaelyn Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How is fuller house compared to the original full house?