Full House uploaded by Andrea C.Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.

BY FULL HOUSE #6 in TV

Full House - VINYL see more...

• Which character is your favorite? #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character?10 Answers
  • How many others were in love with uncle Jesse? 😂🤦‍♀️21 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is a great show to watch when you want easy laughs, to admire John Stamos, and to see how far technology has come in twenty years." in 25 reviews
  • "used to watch this show all the time growing up getting ready for school, i still watch this when it comes on the air." in 20 reviews
  • "I loved watching this show it was good and I think it was a good show for family to watch if they where in there shoes and I had a crush on uncle Jessie when I was a kid " in 10 reviews
  • "this has to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger, id always pretend to be dj lol yeah silly I know one of my favorite episodes was when they went to Disney." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows growing up, it showed that families come in different forms & taught life lessons along the way" in 8 reviews
Sarah L.
Sussex
This is such a classic 90s sitcom! I used to wake up at 6am to watch it before school! It can be pretty cheesy at times, but it is a great nostalgic show. There are some good lessons to be learned in each episode and it really focuses on the importance of family, which makes it great for all ages!
Sydney 💋.
Full House is like the only old show I'll watch. Almost every night I watch it and have seen some of the episodes several times. The characters are all amazing and I love the stories of the episodes. I'm happy that they made Fuller House to continue it but it's not the same without everyone regularly in it.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the best shows ever. I watched this show every day as a kid after school. I loved the family and loved the shows. Every episode was different and it has a story line. If you haven’t watched this show, please watch it. It’s a must watch. And now they have a newer version
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Childhood favorite! How can you not love this show. It’s hilarious, the Olsen twins were just so cute. I was a big fan of them when I was younger. I wish this was on Netflix because I would rewatch this in a heartbeat. Not really a fan of fuller house though. Hard to beat the original.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I watched this show as a kid. I loved it then and I love it now. I have noticed there are some adult jokes in this series that I never picked up on when I was a kid, but I definitely do now! Some of the acting can get a bit cheesy, but hey what wasn't in the 90s?! It's a good, wholesome family show. I still watch it late at night when nothing else is on. I don't think it's a must see type of show, but it is one of the better shows made in the 90s that if you are feeling nostalgic it is a go to.
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
One of the best shows ever! It’s so heart-warming and funny and a great feel-good show with great morals and life lessons. The actors are all so unique and wonderful! This show makes me happy when I watch it and always gives me a good laugh!
Nicole Z.
Yes!!!!! Such a great show for the whole family! A lot of valuable life lessons in this show! I love their relationship and it was like a family you knew in real life! Full of comedy and even sad moments but its all about love and family
Melissa V.
Back in the 90's this was a cool show, and if you're feeling nostalgic, then yes, by all means turn on TV Land or whatnot and watch this. Otherwise, I hate to say it, but you missed out and this ship has sailed. No, you're not going to want to watch the new one which is a desperate attempt at reviving the show. These are classic shows that gave these actors their first break and many pop culture references come from here, but again, only when you're feeling nostalgic.
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oldie but goodie. Comedy was alright, mostly from the kids but the storyline was good. I’m glad the show stayed on the same topic and grew so that you could understand each persons storyline. Nice show for the whole family to enjoy.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Take me back to my childhood please!! I love Full House! Hands down one of the best shows in the late 80's early 90's! It always had a great message, it's family oriented, and really super cute. I love that every show there was a message underlined in it. I wish that TV would bring back more shows like Full House.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is fuller house just as good as the original. I heard it is not ):
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Who was your favorite character?
Madison B.
IS Fuller House as good as the original? I watched like one episode and never continued.
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Who is your favorite character?
Shaelyn Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How is fuller house compared to the original full house?