Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.Full House uploaded by Shaelyn W.Full House uploaded by Andrea C.

BY FULL HOUSE #12 in TV

Full House - VINYL see more...

• Which character is your favorite? #popculturebadge1 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character?10 Answers
  • How many others were in love with uncle Jesse? ūüėāūü§¶‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ21 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great show to watch when you want easy laughs, to admire John Stamos, and to see how far technology has come in twenty years." in 25 reviews
  • "used to watch this show all the time growing up getting ready for school, i still watch this when it comes on the air." in 20 reviews
  • "this has to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger, id always pretend to be dj lol yeah silly I know one of my favorite episodes was when they went to Disney." in 10 reviews
  • "I loved watching this show it was good and I think it was a good show for family to watch if they where in there shoes and I had a crush on uncle Jessie when I was a kid " in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows growing up, it showed that families come in different forms & taught life lessons along the way" in 8 reviews
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I saw the show when I was a kid and I remember that I enjoy it a lot with all my family. Then I saw the new season of Fuller house and it was very funny to remember all the characters and situations that I saw in my childhood. The characters and very funny and enjoyable, they situations are hilarious and they update all the situations to fit with the actual world.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Full House is definitely one of the better 90s shows. Even as a kid a absolutely loved this show. It is very family friendly with great topics for discussion, and at the same time, it is funny and entertaining. The show overall is a nice show, but there isn't anything dazzling about it :-/
Melissa V.
Back in the 90's this was a cool show, and if you're feeling nostalgic, then yes, by all means turn on TV Land or whatnot and watch this. Otherwise, I hate to say it, but you missed out and this ship has sailed. No, you're not going to want to watch the new one which is a desperate attempt at reviving the show. These are classic shows that gave these actors their first break and many pop culture references come from here, but again, only when you're feeling nostalgic.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Take me back to my childhood please!! I love Full House! Hands down one of the best shows in the late 80's early 90's! It always had a great message, it's family oriented, and really super cute. I love that every show there was a message underlined in it. I wish that TV would bring back more shows like Full House.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Ive been watching this show as long as I can remember! I love it! I love the family values that this show shows along with the comedy and struggles of dealing with family but working it out and making everything work. I love this show so much that Ive even watched the spin off, Fuller House, completely. Along with still watching it just about every night on Nick at Nite.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
When I was a kid I loved this show. I would watch it every single night. My first crush was uncle Jessie. This is a great show and till this very day I still watch it. I would highly recommend. It's a great show to watch with your kids and has great valuable lessons.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Nothing reminds me of my childhood as much as Full House does. Looking back, it is a bit cheesy, but what 90's sitcom wasn't? It makes you laugh, cry, and smile each and every episode. Everyone wanted to be a part of the Tanner family back then, and everyone still does today! If you  haven't watched this show before, get to binging!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so glad that Netflix brought it back in the sequel to this wonderful show. I haven't found a show now of days that was close to it. Maybe 7th Heaven but even that show was a little different really. I do think to rewatch it is worth it. I just wish it would be on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I would recommend watching it!
Kailani (.
I have watched all seasons of full house I love how it deals with real problems like death, drunk driving and body image and how there was a solution for each one they handled them with poise.. My fav scene was when Tommy Page guest stars on the show It was really cute. I love full house and I will watch for years to come:)
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
I remember watching this show as a kid and loved it. I was happy when they started showing reruns of it. I think the innocence of the show along with their story lines is what has made this a fan favorite. Plus their memorable catchphrases like "You got it, dude" and "how rude". It's a great show to watch with the family.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Is fuller house just as good as the original. I heard it is not ):
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Who was your favorite character?
Madison B.
IS Fuller House as good as the original? I watched like one episode and never continued.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Who is your favorite character?
Shaelyn Y.
Pop Culture Expert
How is fuller house compared to the original full house?