Full House - VINYL

Full House who’s watching [product:full-house] old or new?
Favorite quote?
is this on netflix
Start your review of Full House!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great show to watch when you want easy laughs, to admire John Stamos, and to see how far technology has come in twenty years.” in 25 reviews
“used to watch this show all the time growing up getting ready for school, i still watch this when it comes on the air.” in 20 reviews
“this has to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger, id always pretend to be dj lol yeah silly I know one of my favorite episodes was when they went to Disney.” in 10 reviews
“I loved watching this show it was good and I think it was a good show for family to watch if they where in there shoes and I had a crush on uncle Jessie when I was a kid ” in 10 reviews
“One of my favorite shows growing up, it showed that families come in different forms & taught life lessons along the way” in 8 reviews
Sunrise, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best TV shows of my childhood. It shows a perfectly imperfect family that still loves each other and that is important for people to be exposed to
I love this show soooo much! I have watched it ever since I was around 5 years old, I could never get tired of that series! I wish it would come on Netflix!
Gardnerville, NV
This show reminds me of childhood. My favorite character was of course Michelle, played by the Olsen twins. I spent many hrs of my life watching this show
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was the best and will continue to be the best. I grew up watching this show and I still watch it every time it’s on tv. It’s definite must watch.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this show everyday after school. Its a classic and I love it. Its one of those thing that sticks with you forever, you know. Definitely recommend
Baton Rouge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Awesome tv show for the whole family to watch!!!!! It has humor in it for everyone!!! I would recommend anyone looking for a family tv show to watch this!
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was my all time favorite show growing up! So many life lessons and all the characters were amazing!! I could watch it all the time, it never got old.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So many great shows! I love the cast! I can't wait for the newest series to come out! It's shows like this that I miss! The Olson twins are adorable in it!
Florence, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. It's a great show for the family that makes you laugh and teaches you lessons along the way.
Favorite show ever. I'm freaking pumped that they are going to have a spinoff on Netflix later this year!! I will watch the entire thing in like hours...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...