Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner, 507 fl oz

Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner, 5.07 fl. oz

The Propolis synergy toner boasts a dose of Black Bee Propolis extract and Honey extract. Its nourishing formula helps repair, protect and revitalize sensitive, acne-prone skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner, 5.07 fl. oz!
How would you rate this product?
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this toner! I’ve tried toners before that would leave my face sticky, dry, or burning and this toner is so light on the skin. It’s not liquidy like water or thick like a gel, so because it’s in the middle it’s great when applying. I also like how there is no sticky or wet feeling left. And I was pleasantly surprised there was no smell. Definitely recommended!
member-19239
My fave propolis product! Leaves skin dewy and gooey! Helped with my redness and hyperpigmentation! I recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?