Full Dry Volume Blast

Shop Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Anyone have an affordable dupe for the Full Dry Volume Blast??
My hair is coarse and straight do you think this was volumizing my hair?
Does this product work for long thin hair ?Does it has any smell after the application ?
Start your review of Full Dry Volume Blast!
Ally H.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Ally H.
I have fine, thin hair that needs a lot of help looking voluminous n bouncy. I love this spray so much that I actually take it with me camping and backpacking because I find it works better than dry shampoo to give me a little lift when there are no showers in sight. It has been a repeat purchase tho I often go for the travel size. Highly recommended for fine, thin hair types!
Jessica S.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Jessica S.
I have enjoyed this on my hair for quite a bit my bottle is now empty and i will be repurchasing it , the texture is great on my hair and i like how it feels .. not stiff nor weirdly but really manageable. Full Dry Volume Blast
Maribel D.
San Antonio, TX
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Maribel D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Living Proof Volume blast is like a hairspray and dry shampoo in one and smells so good (clean, fresh, powder, perfume). It doesn’t weigh your hair down and adds volume/texture without leaving your hair hard or stiff.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by rebecca S.
Love it! It does exactly what it is suppose to. My hair is curly but when I straighten it, this is my go to. It gives my hair just enough volume that my hair doesnt look as if it is stuck to my head. I would definitely recommend this product!
courtney L.
1,039 reviews
I got this in one of my subscriptions recently and definitely was not impressed. I usually don't have much luck with stuff like this but this one was extra bad. It did nothing for my hair what so ever. It just left it feeling sticky and dirty. I hated it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sarah Y.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Sarah Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
This spray is amazing and I always need to keep some around. I use it like hairspray when I curl my hair, and I love the effect. It helps hold my curls, gives volume, and also gives me a few extra days before my hair gets oily and needs to be washed. I have very fine, straight, and flat hair, so this product is a must-have.
Laura T.
Orlando, FL
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Laura T.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Laura T.
I’m a sucker for packaging and I’m obsessed with this smooth minimalistic sleek look. I have super fine and delicate blonde hair and Even though I use a moose that is supposed to volumize I definitely need something more so I was really glad that my friend gave this to me. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy or sticky. But you obviously can’t just spray it in random places and it’s like magic.. you have to spray every section using a brush pulling upwards, before and after styling!
Natalie V.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Natalie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOOOOVEEEE!!! I have thick hair so when I flat iron my iron it usually takes about 4-5 days for it to start looking dirty. Around that time is when I use the spray and it just brings it all back to life! Great to use right after you’re done styling your hair too!Full Dry Volume Blast
Alex M.
Full Dry Volume Blast uploaded by Alex M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The holy grail of hair products right here! The Living Proof Full Volume Dry Blast is the best finishing/texture spray. Gives so much volume and texture and smells amazing! Will continue to buy!
Samira B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Very smoothie and smells so good! I loved
I did a great choose buying this.

i was between two and I pretty sure I picked the best
Very smoothie and smells so good! I loved
I did a great choose buying this.

i was between two and I pretty sure I picked the best
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...