BY FULL CIRCLE

Kimberly T.
In an effort to be healthier I started to replace out cows milk with rice milk. I was absolutely surprised on how much we liked this product. I started by using it in recipes that required milk. This can be a little tricky because the rice milk is thinner and not as creamy as cows milk. It did however work in Rice pudding and cereal. Our favorite was smoothies. The vanilla flavor added an extra level of sweetness without adding any additional sugar.
Justice E.
Milk alternatives are my go to for milk because I am not a fan of dairy milk. This stuff is actually pretty yummy and it's even better when used in cereal or even cooking.
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I live to use this in my arroz con leche it gives it a great flavor and I love the fact that it is organic and it's also a plus that it comes in case of 12.
Stacey R.
Rich in flavor. This rice milk adds a new dimension when used for cooking. So silky smooth and delicious to eat! A definite must try.
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
I use it exclusively for baking and cooking, seems to make baked goods taste way better. And a much healthier option for my son!
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
One of my favorite milk replacements for cooking with or over granola. It is smooth and yummy!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is better than just plain milk. to bad i cant get this on my wic benifits!
Michela C.
Is this fit to eat every morning?