Fujitsu Stylistic Q775 Tablet Pc - 13.3 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core I5 I5-5200u Dual-core [2 Core] 2.20 Ghz - 4GB Ddr3l Sdram RAM - 128GB (xbuy-q775-w7d-002)

BY FUJITSU

Tablet Mobility Meets Notebook Productivity The FUJITSU STYLISTIC® Q775 helps you to get the job done, regardless of location and weather conditions. Its 33.8cm (13.3-inch) Full HD display wit. see more...

taylin f.
Medley, FL
Is a great product, and a reallyy like it... the color is great and tecnology too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Telma H.
I like it and USA's it slot, its easy to edut pictures and films on, easy to use to anythng posably!