Fujisan California Roll Sushi - 6 Piece

by Fujisan

Fujisan® California Roll Sushi 6 Pieces.
A trend to healthy eating™.
Imitation crab meat, avocado and carrots.
Includes soy sauce & wasabi.

Have u ever tasted this sushi? and what was it like ?
Is this good? It looks good.
Where can I buy this At?
Start your review of Fujisan California Roll Sushi - 6 Piece!
How would you rate this product?
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Fujisan California Roll Sushi - 6 Piece uploaded by Erica S.
So good. I love sushi so much. Best comfort food ever! I could eat it all day every day
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
California rolls are my absolute favorites. I especially love the spicy mayo drizzled on top. I would make it myself when I have the time, but I usually just go to my local supermarket and buy me a 6 or 10 piece.
renese D.
Murrieta , CA
These are not the greatest sometimes, but if you get the fresh ones!! Bomb! The rice for the non-fresh are ok. But this still satisfies your cravings.
janine N.
Phoenix, AZ
ok i love sushi but some how this ended up in the beauty department for the beauty badge ? not sure how that happened.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Love sushi!! And I think these are great little rolls, their not too pricey if you love sushi also. A lot of grocery stores actually have them. If you do not like fish or anything like that I wouldn't recommend.
Krista L.
Yummy California rolls! I got a 12 piece at Sams club and me and my girls ate it right after our shopping trip
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I have been using this product for many years now. I love it. It fits me and my family so well. This product is perfect to keep for yourself and for others. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again ten times over. If possible, i would love to be table to recieve more the products in order to provide more reviews.
KHADIJAH M.
I love me some California rolls. These little packages make it so easy to grab and eat quickly as a lunch or in between snack. I always make sure to buy the freshest ones!
Ana B.
New Castle, DE
Fujisan California Roll Sushi - 6 Piece uploaded by Ana B.
#sushitime #homemade #enjoyfriends Once, afrer buying all products in Walmart I decided to make sushi rolies at home by myself. watched some tutorial videos at YouTube and TaDaaam!! here it is! So delicious, that my friends generally never don't leave even one piece for me 🙈🤣🥂❤️
lile G.
Newark, DE
this sushi [email protected] amazing and yummy 😋 i love eat this sushi everyday and absolutely love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...