Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera

by Fujifilm

I have a Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera . I have it in lime green. For other users, where have you found the best place to purchase the film?
Where can I get the film in Mexico I ran out and can't seem to find any anywhere in Mexico
Start your review of Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera uploaded by janelln N.
My Instax is a must have vacation item! These pictures are easy enough for kids to use but so much fun I use it all the time! I especially love using it for parties! They sell all kinds of accessories and carrying cases!
Portland, OR
Love this cute little portable instant memory maker. So glad instant film hasn’t gone the way of the rotary phone. I made little travel memory books for my bestie and I for our upcoming vacay!!
Kearny , NJ
Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera uploaded by Lina A.
I bought myself this amazing little camera on Amazon and it came with a case and extra film. How Amazing it's to have your memories right in your hands. So easy to use. The film is inexpensive and comes in different print styles. Polaroids are back and this is the way to go!
Lancaster, PA
I’ve had this for quite a while! This camera is great quality and lasts long if you take care of it! You can also order cases for these (super helpful satchel case)! One of my favorite ways of capturing memories with friends and family! Also a huge excuse to put down technology and take photos the old way! You can find bulk deals on film online! All in all, 60 rolls of film cost me about 30$ (I get a great discount through a job) and this lasts me almost all year!
Albany, OR
This tiny little camera is so easy to travel with and produces the cutest little Polaroid pictures. It runs off of batteries and they last so long! I definitely recommend this Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, plus it comes in many different colors!
Mesa, AZ
Fujifilm P10GLB3090A Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera uploaded by Zari C.
OMG!! My boyfriend gifted this to me for grad, I LOVE IT! Perfect for day dates or any special day!♡ I absolutely love how convenient and cute it is! It's always a conversation starter, super easy to setup and I love the different lighting settings! Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink - Instant Film - Pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink - Instant Film - Pink
I love this camera so much! It's great quality and is super light. It does have some cons, though. If you wanted to take a picture outside and forgot to put it on the sunny or cloudy mood, your picture will come out to bright. I think that they should have an automatic thing so that it can set it to the perfect setting.
Cerritos, CA
I love my instax! The film can be pretty pricey but film is such a beautiful way to capture a moment and actually take the time to look back on these photos and memories.
phila , PA
This camera good for adults and children alike the only one of the things that I didn't like about his own was it didn't come with them and also it didn't come with the case that would have been nice otherwise pictures come out not too bad
I love the color of this. It's so cute! However, I don't find this convenient at all. When traveling, I take it with me, yet I never use it because I feel like it gets in the way. Moreover, sometimes the lighting makes the pictures come out too bright. I also wish that it could hold more films because 10 goes by too fast.