by Fuji

This large film is well suited to photography at parties and other gatherings. Everybody's facial expressions are clearly shown. Close-up lens for shots up to 40cm from the subject The accompanying close-up lens expands the range of photo shooting Man

Where can you get film for the best price?
Start your review of Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera, Retractable 95mm f/14 Lens, 0.37x Optical Viewfinder and Target Spot, Built-In Flash and LCD Screen!
Sicklerville
I brought my camera on my senior trip and I stopped working two days in. The photos that I took before it died were beautiful though. They also let me exchange it for a new one and it’s been working well ever since. I think the first one I got was just a mess up lol
houston
I love this Polaroid camera! The wide film is a little hard to find in stores, but it’s great for large group settings. Only drawback is the battery powered capability. Would be much better if it was rechargeable
San Leandro, CA
I was borrowed 2 wide instax camera from my friend who used it for her wedding. I decided to make a memory board for my wedding reception and have it as a keepsake. I love how the pictures turned out and everybody had fun taking pictures through out the night. Some of the pictures came out dark but it didn't bother me. I love the camera so much that I end up getting a instax 9 camera for myself.
Los Angeles
If you’re into taking vintage photos, YOU NEED THIS! i got mine of offer up for half the price. I love it so much. The only downfall is the price for the film it can be a little pricey if you’re constantly buying some.
Lincoln, NE
We did a "Polaroid" guest book at our wedding receptions. Because we would have groups and not just individuals in the photos, I went with the wide. It was perfect! The mini would have been too small for more than 2 people in a photo in my opinion. Guests had a good time with it, and it even inspired my niece to ask for the mini for her birthday.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy how wide the 300 film is you can actually see all of the image and it’s bright and clear everything is visible. The camera itself is really easy to use it gives this vintage vibe to it makes you proud to hold in your hands. The film gets a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it.
Vaughan, ON
This is a great modern-day instant film camera. The wide film (compared to Fujifilm's Instax Mini film) is a nice size and allows you to fit more into each frame. The only issue I find with this camera is making sure it's actually pointing at your subject. The viewfinder and lens aren't lined up correctly , so I just make sure to angle it properly before I shoot.
I got given this as a gift and it’s amazing! Takes large instant photos which give better dimension and detail than my instax mini. Retractable lens which makes storing it super easy! Bright flash and awesome photos! Only issue is the film is HARD to find, most stores only carry the mini! But amazon usually always has it in stock!!!