BY SYNNEX

FujiFilm Instax™ Mini 8 Instant Camera - 62 x 46mm Picture Size, 1/60 Sec Shutter Speed, Manual switching System, Constant Firing Flash, Simple Operation, Blue - FFM-600015346 see more...

kylee p.
i received this last year for christmas. so many colors to choose from and they are all super cute. polaroid style photos are back in so this is a good gift for anyone interested in photography. you can even get little filter attachments that will change the color of your photos
Kaileigh K.
Richland , WA
This is a great gift for any member in your family. It allows you snap quick photos of your favorite people and have a photo in your hand in seconds. It’s the best of both worlds!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I have always wanted to get an instant camera. And this was my first one and I'm in love with it. It is so easy to use and not really that expensive. I am so pleased with this product and I love this pale blue color I got. The only downside is that it didn't have the selfie mirror but you can easily find an attachment for that which I did. I have use this on several occasions and mostly at parties. It is so easy to take it anywhere you go I have taken it to the beach and the park and families houses as well as the mall. I am a huge fan of these and we'll be looking into getting a different version in the future. Is definitely a good idea to have these at party so you can take pictures with friends and family and don't have to go and develop them you just have them right there in a couple minutes. Everyone should own one of these!!!
Alysha S.
Vancouver
Played with a few of these thanks to friends and family, definitely one of the nifty gifts for those who love to capture moments instantly. It's affordable, usually goes on sale and is highly recommended for photography fans. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue - Instant Film - Blue
Marinela G.
Andorra
Una camara perfecta para fotos tumblr, con tu pareja amigos, familia,... Mi novio me la reagalo por mi cumple porque estaba loca por ella, y desde entonces no me despego de ella para nada. Me encanta!!!
Jade M.
I love this camera it's small and easy to use, it takes amazing photos and they always come out great. Every time you take a photo you get a suppress, it's not to expensive either so I would recommend it to anyone that loves photography!
Ari 🌊.
This camera is definitely funny! You can get the vintage style of you're picture that's so beautiful. It's easy for everyone to use, but I'll not recommend this has a real photography camera, because the photo are just not good. I took like 50 pictures with this and 30 in those where trash. The sun where too bright or the camera filter made the picture too dark. To, when you look into the little window to check what you're picture will look like, it just doesn't show you what the length see so you don't get the framing that you want.

I recommend this camera for fun to take blurring picture in a party and not to take some real picture outside or in a trip.