ElectronicsCamera Parts & AccessoriesCamera Bags & CasesFuji
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp)

Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp)

INSTAX FILM TWIN PK 20 EXP

I would love to get this product 💕?
Where can I purchase this film at?
Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old, and i want her to buy her own film after the 2 boxes i got her run out.
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp)!
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp) uploaded by Elia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It is so easy to use it! The coolest feature it has is that it dries fast and the colors are so bright and beautiful! I would maybe add more films to the package so I can capture more moments of my life with them!
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
This was a fun throwback! Classic Polaroid camera! Love the instant prints. Expensive to refill film. Overall, fun gadget.
Bryanna B.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love my Instax camera but the film can be so pricey. On the plus side they are so cute and can fit in wallets and phone cases and they are adorable. These are great for any occasion and you can even buy little string lights to clip the photos on and hang in your room!
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp) uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love these instant films. I have the first series of the Fujifilm camera. And yes it still works great. I love these because I love how retro it feels and I can print my pictures right away.
marolyn C.
This product is small and easy. It’s super easy to install. It’s very reliable ! The coolest feature is that there is different packets with different designs ! Also it’s cool because there are a lot of film in these. I highly recommend this !!
Aurangel D.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp) uploaded by Aurangel D.
This is amazing!!! I bought it at Michael’s store US$21 🙌🏽 Good price,works perfect. I loved it
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My girls, who are 8 and 10, both have the Instax camera that uses this film. They both love to take pictures. The quality and ease of loading the film is awesome. The only complaint I have, is how expensive the film is.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film - Twin Pack (20 Exp) uploaded by Ginamarie G.
These mini sized photos have been “insta-trendy” for some time now & im still finding new ways to decorate and store them. The film is affordable and the retro camera is fun to play around with. Perfect gift for a photography lover or scrapbooker ! 🎞
Maria P.
This is great for my mini Polaroid camera this value set gets you 20 pictures and lasts a while depending how often you take picture but so worth it
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Good quality works perfectly fits perfectly not too big not to small develops perfectly fine not blurry works great 👍