BY UNKNOWN

Wallet-sized instant pictures are a really neat idea from Fujifilm, bringing a fun and practical dimension to everyday photography. Instax Mini film (for use in all the Instax mini cameras) comes in a handy cartridge, giving stunning-quality instant images that fit into a purse, wallet or mini photoframe. Professional quality instant film technology means accurate colour and sharpness with every frame, not to mention a unique and highly attractive way to take and share your photos. see more...

• Are these worth buying in big packs?4 Answers
  • I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is there any way that I could try this film before committing to it ? 1 Answers
Justina C.
Justina C.
Really good quality film. I wish this wasn't as pricey as it is. The price is usually $20 and it comes with 20 photos. So you're looking at $1 every time you press that snap button. I love this brand and their products. Although remember to be careful when you buy this film and take it come. I went on a vacation and the film was pressed on just barely and it messed up the whole pack. I got 2 photos out of 20. I wish they made the protector of the photos more stable. But overall it's a great buy.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
My daughter really wanted the camera that uses this film Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Film Camera (Blue) and I finally gave in, but the film is expensive when I have to keep buying it. Well it was the end of the school year, so I bought it and used the prime 2- day shipping to get it on time. She loves taking the photos and putting them in collages, so yes it is allowing her to express herself. I saw someone got them on sale..I will have to watch.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Way too expensive for only 20 pictures, however this is the only true film option for my camera so I'm kind of forced into it. The pictures do come out well, however, I wish they were bigger (but this is at the fault of the camera not the photos).
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I love this film. The size is so cute and you can usually find them on Amazon.com for MUCH cheaper than in stores like Urban Outfitters. The ones I've bought on Amazon came out to a little under $1 a picture.
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
I definitely recommend buying in large quantities to save money. I bought a 60 pack from Amazon awhile ago. It came with three twin packs. I love my camera and was glad to find I could get affordable film.
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
Love this!

TIP: Purchase your film online! I recommend Amazon. Super cheap & save some $$. That's where I always get mine & I can totally vouch for them. Arrived in great condition.
Riley G.
Riley G.
The size is perfect for fitting a bunch of pictures on your wall! I keep them all over my room and it looks super cute. The film turns out vintage & filtered looking.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
I bought these to use with my Instax Mini 8 camera and I LOVE THEM!!! They can be a little pricey but they are definitely worth it! Id recommend these to anyone!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Twin-Pack
much cheaper than polaroid brand film. works just as well as polaroid film in my polaroid camera. good development if your friends don't shake it
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Columbia, SC
I love to stock up on these films. I always use my Instax, so I use up so many of these. The twin-pack is so worth it!
Alannah U.
Alannah U.
Does anyone know where I can find cheaper packets of this mini sized film?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Are these worth buying in big packs?
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, does anyone know if this film would fit and work the same?
Jahdai S.
Jahdai S.
Is there any way that I could try this film before committing to it ?
I would like to sample this to write a review. So may I pleas have a sample for free?