BY UNKNOWN

Wallet-sized instant pictures are a really neat idea from Fujifilm, bringing a fun and practical dimension to everyday photography. Instax Mini film (for use in all the Instax mini cameras) comes in a handy cartridge, giving stunning-quality instant images that fit into a purse, wallet or mini photoframe. Professional quality instant film technology means accurate colour and sharpness with every frame, not to mention a unique and highly attractive way to take and share your photos. see more...

• Are these worth buying in big packs?4 Answers
  • I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, does any...2 Answers
  • Is there any way that I could try this film before committing to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor S.
These work perfectly with my instax mini 8 Polaroid camera. I've tried another brand before, but the quality of the pictures didn't compare to these ones. I like that I can buy then in walmart or on amazon. It's definitely a good idea to bulk order on Amazon so you get plenty to use and capture memories. I definitely recommend this product. Works like a charm.
Irina G.
Medley , FL
WIthin the different brands there is for Polaroid cameras, this fits the Funji Polaroid best. The only thing that is kind of weird about the printing is that it takes about five minutes to actually display the result and the filters always come out differently. But besides that the quality is great!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Pictures usually come out great with this film. My daughter uses it with her instax mini 9 camera. It works like it’s suppose to. Only issue is that it’s quite expensive for very little quantity.
Jaz M.
Chatsworth, GA
I like that this film is really good quality for the fujifilm Polaroid but i hate the fact that it's not cheap :( each little picture is basically $1 each but it's better to buy in bulks since you get a better price :)
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
If you are going to buy film, always buy the twin pack! Twenty pictures, two packs of ten, for your instax mini (and only the mini) with easy loading into the camera. It can be expensive though so I would use your photos wisely.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I love these for my Fujifilm Mini 8. Downside is they can get a little expensive, it all depends on how often you have to go buy them. I don't use my camera as much so I don't really feel how expensive they are but buying this film can be pretty pricey after a while. With that said this is still a great investment.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Having a hard copy of pictures is such a neat idea and they make cool decor. Amazon always has the best prices for film even though it's still expensive. Buying it in a bundle of like 50 comes out to be the best deal.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
I agree with other when they say the film is very pricey. It is very easy to use up the entire pack when you are at a party and want to show off your camera. At $20 a pack I sometimes just stick to group photos and keep them all to myself, lol.
Anna B.
Huntington, WV
I bought these off amazon, I got them as a gift for my sister who just got a camera (well not yet) but I also got her a cute little carrying bag. Definitely affordable.
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
Film used for the Mini Fuji-film cameras. A bit over priced if you ask me being about a $1 give or take per film & 10 come in a pack. They also come in different designs such as tie die or those with printed characters.
Alannah U.
Does anyone know where I can find cheaper packets of this mini sized film?
Melissa G.
Are these worth buying in big packs?
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, does anyone know if this film would fit and work the same?
Jahdai S.
Is there any way that I could try this film before committing to it ?
I would like to sample this to write a review. So may I pleas have a sample for free?