BY UNKNOWN

Wallet-sized instant pictures are a really neat idea from Fujifilm, bringing a fun and practical dimension to everyday photography. Instax Mini film (for use in all the Instax mini cameras) comes in a handy cartridge, giving stunning-quality instant images that fit into a purse, wallet or mini photoframe. Professional quality instant film technology means accurate colour and sharpness with every frame, not to mention a unique and highly attractive way to take and share your photos. see more...

• Are these worth buying in big packs?4 Answers
  • I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, ...2 Answers
  • Is there any way that I could try this film before commit...1 Answers
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I usually buy this in a group of two via amazon to stock up. Always good to have extra film on hand before an event! It works well, lasts a long time after printing, and is very easy to use. I have repurchased this several times and actually need to repurchase a set now.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Essential if you have an instax mini camera. The twin packs can be found cheapest on Amazon. I have found them in Walmart, Michael’s, and Urban Outfitters but they are more expensive. The double pack gives you more for your money.
Irina G.
Medley, FL
WIthin the different brands there is for Polaroid cameras, this fits the Funji Polaroid best. The only thing that is kind of weird about the printing is that it takes about five minutes to actually display the result and the filters always come out differently. But besides that the quality is great!
Jennifer D.
This film is super easy to load and the prints are great quality for an instant photo. I use it in my Mini 8 all the time and get great photos in all different lighting situations. The only problem is that I am always running out!
Mckenzie W.
I really like these films it comes out so good and they come with a lot. The pictures look so good and clear, I wasn’t disappointed because of how good the picture comes out, I would definitely recommend you to buy these
Taylor S.
These work perfectly with my instax mini 8 Polaroid camera. I've tried another brand before, but the quality of the pictures didn't compare to these ones. I like that I can buy then in walmart or on amazon. It's definitely a good idea to bulk order on Amazon so you get plenty to use and capture memories. I definitely recommend this product. Works like a charm.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Having a hard copy of pictures is such a neat idea and they make cool decor. Amazon always has the best prices for film even though it's still expensive. Buying it in a bundle of like 50 comes out to be the best deal.
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pictures usually come out great with this film. My daughter uses it with her instax mini 9 camera. It works like it’s suppose to. Only issue is that it’s quite expensive for very little quantity.
Natalya M.
These Instax Mini film for Polaroid’s are great. There’s is any cons about this item, but the pros are it’s super easy to put until you’re polaroid. It’s affordable and you could find this item at Target or Wal-mart. I recommend these to people because it’s great.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
I agree with other when they say the film is very pricey. It is very easy to use up the entire pack when you are at a party and want to show off your camera. At $20 a pack I sometimes just stick to group photos and keep them all to myself, lol.
Alannah U.
Carson, CA
Does anyone know where I can find cheaper packets of this mini sized film?
Melissa G.
Are these worth buying in big packs?
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
I have a Polaroid 300 but its basically the same camera, does anyone know if this film would fit and work the same?
Jahdai S.
Is there any way that I could try this film before committing to it ?
I would like to sample this to write a review. So may I pleas have a sample for free?