Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera (Brown)

by Fuji

Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera Exceeding all expectations. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera is designed with a classic look and has a variety of functions that enhance user control and ease-of-use. Create pictures with perfect exposure even in low light situations thanks to the high performance flash. Choose from a variety of modes - including Party Landscape Kids Bulb Exposure Macro and Double Exposure modes - and get the perfect picture by simply rotating the Mode dial. INSTANT PHOTOS LCD STATUS DISPLAY HIGH POWER FLASH Key Features: High performance flash: The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure. Party mode: The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly. Landscape mode: It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to ∞). Kids mode: This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals. Brightness control: You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos. Normal Bright Brighter Dark Macro mode: The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography. Bulb exposure mode: In bulb exposure mode the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks. You can take expressive photos with more fun added to instax photography. Double exposure mode: By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo. MODE dial: By rotating the dial you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder. Tripod socket: The tripod socket mount enables the instax to be attached to a tripod giving it stability especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode. Battery: A rechargeable battery is used to get the most pictures possible. Power switch & Shutter button: The power switch and shutter button are placed close to each other making it easy for you to switch on and take a picture quickly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera (Brown)!
How would you rate this product?
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect gift for my more aesthetic family. The camera is pretty easy to use but if you've never used cameras like these I would go with one of this brands simpler models. The only down side to this product is that the camera is pretty affordable much the film will definitely break the bank if you plan on using this often.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're going to go for a polaroid, then go for a good one! This one has more settings available than the Instax Minis and I feel like it is definitely less bulkier and more vintage-looking. My boyfriend got it for me as a 2-year gift and I love it! It comes with a strap and wasn't too hard to carry around. The settings might be a little bit confusing. I just wish you didn't have to waste a piece of film when you're trying to figure out the settings.
Germantown, TN
I love my camera. We just said goodbye to friend moving away, and we made magnets with our instax photos. It was so fun and gave them visible memories to carry with them. The settings are such an added bonus too.
Kailua, HI
I've been seeing this al over the internet I can't wait to test mine out I'm so excited!!!