BY FUJI #96 in SLRs

Specifications: Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" (separately available) Film size: 86mm x 54mm Picture size: 62mm x 46mm Lens: Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7 Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching, 0.3m - 8 (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - 8) Shutter release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time) Exposure control: Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control +/-2/3EV, +1EV Film feeding out: Automatic Flash: Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off. see more...

Buy on Target
Corijona F.
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
My friend owns this camera and allowed me to borrow it for a few days for a trip. I fell in love. I love shooting film, and instant cameras are some of my favorites. The film is easy to find, very affordable, and the quality of the film is great. The images this camera produces are stellar. It works great indoors and outdoors, and leaves you with clear vintage looking photos. This is on my to purchase list.
Kali G.
Kali G.
Peabody, MA
Besides how awesome this camera looks, all of the features are amazing! I got this as a gift a few years ago and I'm still in love. It's extremely lightweight too. The camera has built in flash that you can turn on/off with plenty of different settings to use right through the camera. Having all of the settings available to print out instantly is really fun for someone on the go.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I got this one as a birthday gift last year, the best gift! I just love how vintage looks! Is not easy to use but practicing you can get better on the effects and the features that has. The only bad thing it doesn't have a case so if you want to really take care of it you will need one.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
This camera has a vintage look and feel that is great for taking pictures with friends. It has some cool features, too, like the double exposure setting. It's so exciting to wait for you photo to show up. Overall, a good nostalgic/trendy product.
Linda T.
Linda T.
One of my favorite polaroids! It's so light and easy to carry. You can easily put it in your purse and it won't even be that heavy. Price is decent but worth it if you like using polaroids. Polaroid quality is amazing, colours come out great and prints quickly!
Michaela Ö.
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden
I love this camera to the moon and back! My only regret is that I didn't buy it sooner. I bought it in Spain when I lived there and the photos I took turned out so great. It has a lot of great features any the photo paper isn't overly expensive. I love to snap photos of me and my friends with the timer. I also took a photo of my dog and it is perfect! Best camera ever!
Arianne C.
Arianne C.
winnipeg, manitoba
There is no word how much I love this camera!! The first time I got my first ever paycheque this is the first thing I bough and Ive been in love with this ever since! I have mine for almost 2 weeks now and I'm still learning it's various modes. For me this is so much better than any other instax camera beacUse of its features. I definitely recommend this❤️❤️
Shivani K.
Shivani K.
#bestof2015 #bestpurchaseof2015 This instant camera has helped me capture so many memories from 2015. I love taking pictures and using them for scrapbooking and art projects. I love how the instax mini 90 looks like a vintage camera and has so many fun features to play with. I recommend this product for anyone who loves taking pictures and wants instant prints. A great gift for photography lovers.
Riley G.
Riley G.
I'm not very tech savvy, I just had the regular instax mini 8, but am considering this one for the features! Are they easy to learn/use? Any tips?